• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wallabies V Samoa - Test 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fredfreduels

Damn brilliant effort by McCabe there, I thought he had held him up. Looking much better at the breakdown now with Hodgson off. Bring on Genia and Beale to save us!

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
I'd say Phipps and Davies need to get off. Timani has actually done some good things out there in defence despite a couple of issues. Beale is on, thank christ.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Damn brilliant effort by McCabe there, I thought he had held him up. Looking much better at the breakdown now with Hodgson off. Bring on Genia and Beale to save us!

I've made quite a few comments on McCabe already but he has been very strong with his runs when a few of us have been pushed back.

Genia and Beale already making an early impact. Maybe we can save this train wreck.

F

Fredfreduels

What is up with the commentator's comments? Besides Alexander, the Brumbies (Elsom, McCabe, Giteau, Ashley Cooper and Moore) have played better than most.

light

Peter Fenwicke (45)
What is up with the commentator's comments? Besides Alexander, the Brumbies (Elsom, McCabe, Ashley Cooper and Moore) have been played better than most.

AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) has done nothing. Elsom as good as you would expect, McCabe having an impact now (little too late) and Moore has just been consistent but not brilliant.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Good little passage of play there nearly f**ked up but try Giteau!

And well done Higginbotham great skills, forwards cant kick yeah right!

Great hands Giteau.

F

fatherted

Beyond the fact that we absolutely suck at the breakdown this display should once and for all put to bed the 'giteau as back up 10' (or anywhere in the first 15) argument. has also proven that Elsom is as big a seagull as Higgers is accused of being

rigs23

Allen Oxlade (6)
Disgraceful

Terrible performance Australia. I never wanna see Matt Giteau wear a number 10 in the green and gold again. Kurtley Beale had a great game, for his limited time on the field. Congratulations Samoa.

Status
Not open for further replies.