• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wallabies V Samoa - Test 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
I'll be there. Got a seat on the 50 metre line but not such a good one for the Boks.

Drizzle is supposed to disappear this arvo but no signs of it near my joint yet. Pity for the rugby and the crowd.

T

tallboy

I'm gonna shoot out and check it out. It's to good a chance to hopefully watch some good footy and the tix prices aren't too bad. Just a shame I have to head out to ANZ, would've loved it to be at the SFS. all good though, hopefully the greasy stadium food takes care of this hangover and the rain goes away so we can see what some of these guys have got.
Really excited about seeing what Hodgson brings with a starting role.

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
Ready to go out to Homebush. Will be looking forward to watching the debutantes.

- Timani - have spoken enough about him in the last couple of months.
- Phipps - was playing lower grades for Uni last year. Is he the real deal to back up Genia in 2012?
- McCabe as a 12 - is he a real deal IC even as a back up? Don't be surprised if he throws a few passes and uses the ball. I've seen it.
- Beau or Hodgson to carry on into 3N?
- Hanson - can he make a claim for after the RWC - or even for it?
- Rocket - what else apart from being able to rocket?

Others
- Cowan - not a debutante but will be looking to see if he is better than he and Daley were last year.
- AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) - nobody is talking about him much but remember his last test match in Paris anyone?
- Kepu back in test rugby
- Gerrard - will not mind the wet track to show off the booming boot
- Dan the Man - still got something?
- Giteau - will he use the ball?
- Elsom - still got it? Fit?

No interest in this game? My arse - it's chock full.

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
I really hope Hanson gets a good 15>20 minutes to push for the 3rd hooker spot, I rate him as much as Saia, if not more.
Also very keen for Hodgo and Rocket to show what they have at international level

tragic

John Solomon (38)
I really hope Hanson gets a good 15>20 minutes to push for the 3rd hooker spot, I rate him as much as Saia, if not more.
Also very keen for Hodgo and Rocket to show what they have at international level

Agree. Problem is if rocket has an average game he wont have been able to step up to an international level. If he has a blinder reds fans wont know the difference between a pacific island team and a true international test.....

CarlUnger

Chris McKivat (8)
Was part of a Wallabies commercial at SHORE on Friday. My job was to mark James O'Connor on a few plays, was joking with mates that I caused the strain. I saw O'Connor walk off and sit down in pain, didn't realise it was like that.

A

allitsab

Watching the Channel 9 coverage for a laugh. 2 things of note:

1/ Graphics pre-game indicate that Beau Robinson is the reserve scrumhalf! Good on him for versatility ;)
2/ Good on 9 for using the fox sports commentary team...

light

Peter Fenwicke (45)
WOB's are playing crap, there's no communications and no options in attack. We really need Beale on the field, Phipps has been the only one to impress so far.

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
Get the reds on.... Bombed a try with Rocket on the wing... QC (Quade Cooper) would have kicked passed...

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Wallabies paying the price in not respecting Samoa by not going for penalty goals within range of the posts...

Status
Not open for further replies.