• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wallabies v Georgia 20 July - Allianz Stadium 3.45PM

Wilson

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Also thought Nasser was good from the bench. But liked what I saw from Pollard too, got a chance to show some of his speed and impact into collisions.
Very mixed game from Pollard for mine. He was good around the ground but gave away too many penalties at the ruck, particularly a couple of silly ones. I think Nasser might have passed him as the no. 16 off the back of a more reliable performance. Still a few other hookers waiting in the wings though

whitefalcon

Dave Cowper (27)
Very mixed game from Pollard for mine. He was good around the ground but gave away too many penalties at the ruck, particularly a couple of silly ones. I think Nasser might have passed him as the no. 16 off the back of a more reliable performance. Still a few other hookers waiting in the wings though
Agreed, he looked good around the park in attack but gave away too many penalties

Backintheolddays

Watty Friend (18)
Forwards played well in general with accuracy being their area of improvement, too many soft penalties.
Would like to see more post tackle meters from Wilson.
Underwhelming night for the backs but McDermott threatening.

Marce

Peter Sullivan (51)
The eternal optimist in me says that we have the base in the pack to be competitive if we can get our attack working

The wallabies fan in me says this is the peak before the fall in the RC
Argentina lost against France B and the ABs struggled against England. SA is a good conservative side, so they don't score too many points. I think Joe is driving this side in the right direction after the 2023 disaster

nathan

Watty Friend (18)
I thought he was pretty good. Combined well with McReight and Valetini. Definitely in the frame as a regular starter, I think.
Yeah I thought some good some bad. When the game was open and a bit looser he made metres and supported well for Bobby’s try.

When it was tight I thought he struggled to make much of an impact in carries or dominant tackles. I think against higher tier teams he’s still going to be a bit off the mark.

Running_rugby_1954

Alex Ross (28)
He is such a powerful ball carrier. He breaks that ad line every time.