• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wallabies v Georgia 20 July - Allianz Stadium 3.45PM

Wallabies

Chris McKivat (8)
I mean we didn’t play well, but also those two initial tries by Georgia could easily have swung the other way (special thanks to Tom wright) and made it 40-13. But still not impressed with performance.

Marce

Peter Sullivan (51)
I mean we didn’t play well, but also those two initial tries by Georgia could easily have swung the other way (special thanks to Tom wright) and made it 40-13. But still not impressed with performance.
That red card didn't make sense. One of the Georgia's tries was due to the lack of a fullback

Adam84

Phil Kearns (64)
Sheesh… a lot to dissect there, not all bad there were some good individual performances from the Wallabies, but overall not a net improvement

IMG_1019.jpeg

Half the Wallabies missed tackles were between Wright, Frost and Donaldson
IMG_1020.jpeg

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
First time a new wallabies coach has won his first 3 since Robbie Deans apparently. I doubt any of the others had that schedule, but still, after last year we could have lost any of those games.