• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wallabies v France 1st test - Suncorp 7 June

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Amen to that. Have been listening to the podcast while on the road and it is a poor imitation of the former show. It's just a collection of bland interviews and funny youtube clips now, where the old show used to discuss sporting issues in real depth with people who knew what they were talking about.
Thank <insert deity of choice> for the real podcast! ;)

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
jizzed.jpg

BPC

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Hey my sphincter is strong enough to break concrete. But it could NOT overcome the mind-bending excitement that fired my micturition reflex.

Orrrrr maybe it wasn't urine.

With that image in mind, I will fill my pockets full of rock and go for a wade in a deep lake.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BDA

Jim Lenehan (48)
On Rugby HQ they said that the crowd for Saturday is going to be in the mid-to-high 30s. turns out it was all a load of bullshit. fuckn journos

BDA

Jim Lenehan (48)
the story they ran basically said even with strong tickets sales over the next 4 days and a solid walk up crowd they would only get about 29k. Now only two days later the ARU estimates 35+ ?? the article clearly wasnt accurate qwerty

BDA

Jim Lenehan (48)
Comments by Horan last night seemed sensible - that McKenzie wants to have a look at each of his 9s during the series. In that regard, it was probably easier/better for McKenzie to give Phipps a shot in the first test and leave out Genia, rather than starting Genia on the bench in the first and then subsequently dropping him (which might not be warranted should Genia show some form off the bench).

To be honest, Phipps's good form aside, I'd feel a lot more confident if we had Genia coming off the bench tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.