• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wallabies 2024

Linerunner2023

Watty Friend (18)
Honestly, I am just bothered by the narrative from the media and some posters that JS is a development player and should be treated as such.

He's played over 60 games of NRL, has scored nearly 30 tries, been selected for the highest honour in that sport and has a background playing rugby. That's even before you factor in the obscene wage he's getting. He isn't injured and was legitimately one of the best players for the Roosters at the back end of the year i.e. he's in form, plus his goal kicking is great.

Everything tells me he's ready to be picked for the Wallabies.
As an nrl and roosters supporter I was very underwhelmed by him as a player! Was a horrible centre until the last maybe 6 - 8 weeks of the competition before he showed anything! His attack or lack and of defence reads were very poor until the last couple of months of the year! He scored 5 tries for the team who had the best attacking record all year with the other outside backs scoring between 17 to 23 tries each
But I will agree his last 2 months he certainly showed improvement
Will be under massive pressure to perform though being on the highest pay packet in Aussie footy codes

upthereds#!

Peter Johnson (47)
My squad:

Props - Bell, Kailea, Robertson, Ala'alatoa, Tupou, Nonngorr
Hookers - BPA, Lonergan, Faessler
Locks - Skelton, Frost, Williams, LSL (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto) (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto)
Backrow - Wright, McReight, Wilson, Gleeson, Valetini, Tizzano
Halfbacks - Lonergan, McDermott, Gordon
Flyhalves - Edmed, Donaldson, Lolesio
Midfield - Ikitau, Flook, Kerevi, Foketi, Paisami
Outside Backs - Jorgensen, Wright, Kellaway, Pietsch, Daungunu, Sua'ali'i
I think its a 34 and 30 man squad, nott 36 and 28.

Yoda

Alex Ross (28)
Honestly, I am just bothered by the narrative from the media and some posters that JS is a development player and should be treated as such.

He's played over 60 games of NRL, has scored nearly 30 tries, been selected for the highest honour in that sport and has a background playing rugby. That's even before you factor in the obscene wage he's getting. He isn't injured and was legitimately one of the best players for the Roosters at the back end of the year i.e. he's in form, plus his goal kicking is great.

Everything tells me he's ready to be picked for the Wallabies.
Well Phil. You are right. Joe obviously thinks he’s ready. I wish the young man luck and hope he goes well.