• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wallabies 2024

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
Kerevi came back to test rugby from the back of injury last season correct? I'd think the rugby and time he'd have got his body right. Although granted said he wasn't fit for test rugby earlier this year. If his available he should go on end of year tour.

Him, Skelton Koro are the 3 I'd be looking at. Maybe a Scott Sio with the aim to get him back to Oz as the back up LHP now slips is showing his age.

Sword of Justice

Nev Cottrell (35)
Kerevi came back to test rugby from the back of injury last season correct? I'd think the rugby and time he'd have got his body right. Although granted said he wasn't fit for test rugby earlier this year. If his available he should go on end of year tour.

Him, Skelton Koro are the 3 I'd be looking at. Maybe a Scott Sio with the aim to get him back to Oz as the back up LHP now slips is showing his age.
I have been a massive Marika fan but I would bring into question his selection for the Spring tour to be honest.

With Pietsch, Toole, Jorgensen plus the incumbents I think we are strong there.

Anyone know Daugunu’s status? He was playing that Koroibete type role brilliantly this year.

PhilClinton

Tony Shaw (54)

His fitness remarks from earlier this year were because he had been sucking down croissants and creme brûlée at the Olympics watching his wife.

He seems to have been doing a whole pre-season with DRocks so let’s see what happens.

Froggy

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
I recall Rosenblum, great kicking game, my recollection was that was about it. I remember him playing for Sydney Uni and NSW, did he play many tests.?I always thought him pretty underwhelming.

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
I have been a massive Marika fan but I would bring into question his selection for the Spring tour to be honest.

With Pietsch, Toole, Jorgensen plus the incumbents I think we are strong there.

Anyone know Daugunu’s status? He was playing that Koroibete type role brilliantly this year.
I dunno, Koro's still Koro.. but heard he might not want to go on end of year which is fine.

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
His fitness remarks from earlier this year were because he had been sucking down croissants and creme brûlée at the Olympics watching his wife.

He seems to have been doing a whole pre-season with DRocks so let’s see what happens.
Yep, I actually think he wanted a break, I'd take him.. don't think it's just that.

Joe Blow

John Hipwell (52)
I normally ignore all the harebrained comments about getting Cleary over to union but Panthers CEO is keen on Fowler relocating back to Sydney.

Chess Master Cheika, coach of Leicester, is currently on the hunt to replace 1 x expensive, world renowned flyhalf Handre Pollard who wants out. Sign Cleary, do your duty to Australia from England. Pay him a million quid, he'd destroy Finn Russell. Fuck it, RA can tip in a couple hundred grand too from here, as long as he's eligible straight away. It's a 2 hour drive down the M1 from Mary Fowler's Club Man City. He's over there now, get him in for Australia A.

You know it makes sense!
This. Even let him go and play in the UK for whichever team he wants but he needs to be available for the test windows. Pay him a mighty top up.

Yoda

Alex Ross (28)
I dunno, Koro's still Koro.. but heard he might not want to go on end of year which is fine.
Koro still Koro? Not in the last few Tests he played. Another example of ‘Bring in all the overseas players’ .. that will make a difference. It definitely didn’t. Past his best. Skelton and Rodda would be the only two I’d bring in to boost the pack. Kerevi was poor at the RWC. Not sure he will get back to his best. It would be great if he could though. I’d give Hamish Stewart more Tests at 12 personally with Donno at 10.

Tomthumb

Chilla Wilson (44)
No, he clearly not. And if we keep picking him over younger better players, they will just head overseas and be lost to Aus rugby all together

PhilClinton

Tony Shaw (54)
Are we forgetting how bad he was last year?

And the guys this year have been amazing?

Kerevi has more impact and ability in his left nut than Hamish Stewart has in his whole body yet people want to keep giving him a crack.

As I said earlier, it’s doubtful he returns to world class form but all he needs to be is better than our other options. Stop writing him off until it’s clear that isn’t the case. The guys in the squad currently aren’t the answer.

stillmissit

Ken Catchpole (46)

Kerevi has more impact and ability in his left nut than Hamish Stewart has in his whole body yet people want to keep giving him a crack.

As I said earlier, it’s doubtful he returns to world class form but all he needs to be is better than our other options. Stop writing him off until it’s clear that isn’t the case. The guys in the squad currently aren’t the answer.
It's funny Phil, many punters here continue to call for Quade but Kerevi who was our best 12 in recent memory has fallen off the perch.

Tomthumb

Chilla Wilson (44)

Keep giving Stewart a crack? The man has played 2 tests, one of which we won

Take your own advice and stop writing the other guys off