• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wallabies 2023

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
It blows my mind that a professional player in 2022 can be so dumb. The bloke is an absolute muppet.
Even worse is I dont think he knew what he was doing, it was like he was lost and hit the guy In the air.. fuck me have some self awareness

Purce

Dave Cowper (27)
There is an article on Roar with a bit more info on his situation. Sounds like he is still struggling with alcohol issues.

As much as it frustrates the shit out of me seeing a guy with as much potential as him continually fuck up I do feel sorry for him. He clearly has a very real and present problem. Addiction isn't a joke and I hope he, the owner and the club do all they can to get him right. If for nothing else than his own future in life.

His performances in 2019 were the best that I can remember from a hooker in Gold for the last decade.

Jimmy_Crouch

Ken Catchpole (46)
TT - speaking from experience, the 'day bed' the Mater gives you will be more uncomfortable than 80 minutes worth of scrums against the poms!

Thankfully the Mater is just down the road from Suncorp, he could be in and out between feeds!
Wesley is closer and the beds just as bad.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Surely the odds of Tupou missing the first or third test are just as strong as the second test. Babies rarely arrive on the due date.