• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wales vs Australia, 5 November 2016, (1:30am 6 November AEDT) @ Millenium Stadium

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
It's not televised in Aus. Can be streamed on allblacks.com for $8NZD. I'm sure you're already a member.

Bein is showing 1 NZ match so far, the other Ireland test in Ireland.
Which nz game are they showing

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Dalai Ninja

Ward Prentice (10)
In a long tour, in an already won test, why did subs come so late? There's going to be so much volume in these blokes' legs by the end of the tour that we need to make sensible decisions now.

Moore for Latu I get, because they wanted to wait until we weren't under pressure, but Foley for Cooper with less than 10 to go, IDK.
I suspect it's because they'll start against Scotland. Frisby, Cooper and Simmons to start and possibly both bench props as well.

Dalai Ninja

Ward Prentice (10)
I hate to be a pedant but; Ala'alatoa = "Ala-ala-toa"

Don't worry Bairdy, you're not being a pedant. A pedant would try to pronounce it correctly, rather than phonetically in English. Internal vowel sounds in Samoan are prolonged, so latoa = la-ah-ah-to-ah. Much the same as Samoa is Sa-ah-mo-ah. Any Samoans care to weigh in on the full pronunciation? I'd guess al-aah-la-ah-ah-to-ah, but wouldn't bet on it. If it was Tongan, it would be almost unpronounceable.

boyo

Mark Ella (57)
DHP must rue his concrete hands - missed a certain try.
The Wobs scored some very good tries, but there should HAVE been more of them considering the territory and possession.
Wales generally didn't play well at all.
The beer tastes good.
IMG-20161105-00008.jpg

Merrow

Arch Winning (36)
Drunk Tomikin passed out before midnight. so is there a reply anywhere I can't seem to find it.. teach me to go to a bbq in the Park and drink from midday
No replay for a couple of days but you can download on demand.

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
This was coming from Wales for some time, outdated coaching & tactics. No plan B at all, far too passive against an Australian side who are positive in every aspect of their play.
Some of these Welsh players have played little or no rugby in months & it shows.
Very, very poor from us.
It could & should be 40+ points for Aus by now.

Wales certainly playing muchthe same game plan they have for some years, based on kicking in general play. What is really making it ineffectual today is the abilities of Folau and DHP under the high ball to completely nullify any opportunities Wales might hope to get, and then to turn it all around to put the Wallabies on attack. Great to see Wallabies playing ball in hand.

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
Agreed. I'd never heard of him and initially thought "Oh shit whose this great big oaf they've got representing Australia on an international scale?" but he's actually been very well spoken and insightful.

Get Martin, Kafer and Kearns to draw straws for who gets sacked. The loser gets his job taken by Harrison.

Never heard of Googy, and his awesome lineout win against the B&I Lions to save a test and the series? Really showing you youth Michael.

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
Geez what a ball from Arnold he usually has all the coordination of a new born giraffe

Absolute rubbish comment - Arnold has always shown he has good passing and ball distribution abilities. One of his strengths leading up to his selection for the Wallabies, and now he also runs hard and tackles hard.