• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wales vs Australia, 5 November 2016, (1:30am 6 November AEDT) @ Millenium Stadium

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Harsh scrum call but Joubert was fast so must of had reason

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

ACR

Desmond Connor (43)
Don't think I've seen such an inept Welsh side as this.

For their forwards to be so fucking unaware that a try was on to the right is criminal. "Na, lets try jump over a bloody ruck instead".

Wallabies were good for it in the first half, Wales took 60 minutes to wake up.

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Could of easly been 50 to 3 as well.

Should've been. Few mistakes in the first half and we fell asleep for most of the 2nd.

Very positive signs though! Even if we made a million mistakes we've made a thousand more opportunities.

Yes Wales are bad but youve got to ask why. We've had fantastic urgency and intensity for most of the game.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Should've been. Few mistakes in the first half and we fell asleep for most of the 2nd.

Very positive signs though! Even if we made a million mistakes we've made a thousand more opportunities.

Yes Wales are bad but youve got to ask why. We've had fantastic urgency and intensity for most of the game.
And Wales were allways going to defend better in the second half.