• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Under-20 Competitions including Oceania & World U20s

Wilson

Michael Lynagh (62)
Yeah, you'd assume Lynagh and Wilson will sit this one out and they'll try and get a bit more game time into the fringe guys who didn't play much against New Zealand.

As far as broadcast goes, the Australian Barbarians confirmed on their instagram that it unfortunately would not be streamed.

pnut

Billy Sheehan (19)
Shame the 20s aren’t playing against a full 1st grade side. Mostly 2nd and third graders. However with domestic season heating up understandable.

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
It might be "too" high of a standard, but fr, the Rebels and Force were out of finals contention, how hard would it have been to have 5 or 6 fringe players each from them bulk up the team.

SouthernX

Jim Lenehan (48)
Shame the 20s aren’t playing against a full 1st grade side. Mostly 2nd and third graders. However with domestic season heating up understandable.

the Queensland products in aus barbarians are mostly premier grade players… don’t blame us QLDers for providing sub standard cattle

The Ghost of Raelene

Steve Williams (59)
4AC172FA-8133-4D29-AC57-F03242409C31.jpeg
F6D3D428-5F31-463A-90EC-2C935F83ABA7.jpeg

The Ghost of Raelene

Steve Williams (59)
Most of the Sydney guys might not be currently featuring in Shute Shield but they are experienced players who have played plenty of it in recent years. A guy like Sam Croke has played plenty with Aussie 7s and in the NRC. Vea & Crerar have been around for a long time as well. I can understand Coaches not wanting their best players playing on a Wednesday night.

I expect the U20s to win this by at least 25 or I'd be unhappy.

pnut

Billy Sheehan (19)
Most of the Sydney guys might not be currently featuring in Shute Shield but they are experienced players who have played plenty of it in recent years. A guy like Sam Croke has played plenty with Aussie 7s and in the NRC. Vea & Crerar have been around for a long time as well. I can understand Coaches not wanting their best players playing on a Wednesday night.

I expect the U20s to win this by at least 25 or I'd be unhappy.
You would expect most 1st grade sides to put 30 -40 on their 2nd grade sides. Think pass mark would be near 50