• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Un-Australian Activities 2018

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
jailbreak_zps2a2few9v.gif
The Ioane Bros depart Tokyo Stadium with a boot full
of no-fucks-given, GO FUCK YOURSELVES JAPAN

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
UAA this week (times are AEST):

Blues v Highlanders 17:35 Friday

Crusaders v Sunwolves 17:35 Saturday

Sharks v Stormers 1:15 Sunday

zer0

John Thornett (49)
By my count 11 of those 18 would've been in the match day 23.

On the two latest injuries, Goodhue has been eager but hasn't had much of an impact, unfortunately. Collins, on the other hand, has been solid and consistent. The potential silver lining of his injury being that Umaga should now be able to play Perofeta at fullback and use him as a dual playmaker in conjunction with Gatland at first five.

KiwiM

Nev Cottrell (35)
zer0 you get your wish.

Blues team named.

Blues: 1. Pauliasi Manu, 2. James Parsons, 3. Ofa Tuungafasi/Mike Tamoaieta, 4. Patrick Tuipulotu, 5. Jimmy Tupou, 6. Dalton Papalii, 7. Kara Pryor, 8. Akira Ioane; 9. Jonathan Ruru, 10. Bryn Gatland, 11. Rieko Ioane, 12. TJ Faiane, 13. Orbyn Leger, 14. Jordan Hyland,15. Stephen Perofeta.

Reserves: 16. Matt Moulds/Leni Apisai, 17. Ross Wright, 18. Mike Tamoaieta/Sione Mafileo, 19. Ben Neenee, 20. Murphy Taramai, 21. Sam Nock, 22. Tumua Manu, 23. Matt Duffie.

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
Zero could be coaching the side. Or at least take Alastair-wft-is-it-I-do-exactly's job. Can't be hard sitting in the booth every weekend and doing the fucken crossword.

Looks like I'm out to pasture here:

80bb58cd-07e3-4876-a06c-e60851997845_zps85f8e163.jpg

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
It's probably not going to help them much but that backline looks a lot better with Ioane at 11. That said he'd better hope Leger is a passer 'cos I haven't seen much evidence that Faiane is.

KiwiM

Nev Cottrell (35)
It's probably not going to help them much but that backline looks a lot better with Ioane at 11. That said he'd better hope Leger is a passer 'cos I haven't seen much evidence that Faiane is.

I'm not sure how much you've seen of Faiane. He definitely is a passer. The problem is when he does ball run he's on the small side so despite throwing himself into the defense he generally has a limited impact.

The midfield is probably more a worry on the defensive side than the attacking side - they will be up against a quality midfield pairing too, the Highlanders could really exploit that area with quick ball from Aaron Smith.

zer0

John Thornett (49)
Orbyn Leger. Orbyn. Why couldn't it have been Obryn? So much lost GoT potential. The Red Viper of Botany Dorne. The Red Viper of Dornemora. The Red Viper of Dorneport.

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
yeah i dont mind Faiane at least he7s trying and has some spatial nous about him..... although he really is tiny
Orbyn Leger. Orbyn. Why couldn't it have been Obryn? So much lost GoT potential. The Red Viper of Botany Dorne. The Red Viper of Dornemora. The Red Viper of Dorneport.

The Red Lion of Devonport sounds like a pub if that's any help.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Clan team is out, ASmith benched:

Highlanders: Ben Smith (co-captain), Waisake Naholo, Rob Thompson, Tei Walden, Tevita Li, Lima Sopoaga, Kayne Hammington, Luke Whitelock, Dillon Hunt, Shannon Frizell, Tom Franklin, Jackson Hemopo, Siate Tokolahi, Ash Dixon (co-captain), Daniel Lienert-Brown. Reserves: Liam Coltman, Aki Seiuli, Tyrel Lomax, Alex Ainley, Elliot Dixon, Aaron Smith, Fletcher Smith, Matt Faddes

Hammington's looked OK coming on later in the game so it'll be interesting to see how he goes starting.

EDIT: re: Faiane, I remember him being a bit hungus playing M10, maybe I just saw some of his poorer days. Certainly he & Leger are going to have their hands full with Thompson & Walden.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Dagg & Franks straight back into the XV:

Crusaders: 15 George Bridge, 14 Israel Dagg, 13 Tim Bateman, 12 Ryan Crotty, 11 Manasa Mataele, 10 Mike Delany, 9 Mitchell Drummond, 8 Tom Sanders, 7 Matt Todd (captain) 6 Ethan Blackadder, 5 Quinten Strange, 4 Scott Barrett, 3 Owen Franks, 2 Ben Funnell, 1 Tim Perry. Substitutes: 16 Andrew Makalio, 17 Wyatt Crockett, 18 Chris King, 19 Luke Romano, 20 Pete Samu, 21 Jack Stratton, 22 Mitchell Hunt, 23 Seta Tamanivalu

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Sunwolves: 15 William Tupou, 14 Hosea Saumaki, 13 Timothy Lafaele, 12 Michael Little, 11 Kenki Fukuoka, 10 Hayden Parker, 9 Fumiaki Tanaka, 8 Kazuki Himeno, 7 Pieter Lappies Labuschagne (captain), 6 Yoshitaka Tokunaga, 5 Grant Hattingh, 4 James Moore, 3 Jiwon Koo, 2 Jaba Bregvadze, 1 Craig Milla. Substitutes: 16 Yusuke Niwai, 17 Shintaro Ishihara, 18 Takuma Asahara, 19 Sam Wykes, 20 Edward Quirk, 21 Yutaka Nagare, 22 Ryoto Nakamura, 23 Semisi Masirewa