• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

U16 schoolboy rugby

Mule

Sydney Middleton (9)
Good (injury free) luck to all the players in their finals today
IMG_1948.jpeg

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
Hey all....just a quick question....

How many games would an U16 player have in a season for their school/club?

Mule

Sydney Middleton (9)
Typically school u16 rugby season looks like;
1 game in Easter holidays
4 trial games and 2-4 competition games in term 2
3-6 competition games in term 4
Add on any rep games through school pathway

For club player;
2-4 trial/grading gala games
14 club games
Add in finals and any rep games through club pathway

Then add on league which many play

Squidlips

Stan Wickham (3)
Just curious if anyone knows where the Super Rugby Men's U16 games will be played at? Would it be fair to say they will be playing at the host grounds at Parramatta (Tahs), AAMI Park (Rebels), Sun corp (Reds), Subiaco (Force) and Canberra (Brumbies)? Or will they play smaller venues? I'd like to try to get along to a match or two.

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
Just curious if anyone knows where the Super Rugby Men's U16 games will be played at? Would it be fair to say they will be playing at the host grounds at Parramatta (Tahs), AAMI Park (Rebels), Sun corp (Reds), Subiaco (Force) and Canberra (Brumbies)? Or will they play smaller venues? I'd like to try to get along to a match or two.
Brumbies played at Viking Park last year. I'm sure a lot of the other states played at smaller grounds as well. I think the stadiums will be too big.

Daniel Koalins

Stan Wickham (3)
How has Terrace lead in two under 16A games then lost, says a lot about the attitude and the way this team plays.
I understand this is a largely a AAGPS forum but 16's means 16s just wanted to spread the word to any other Gps parents out there