• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Tri Nations Game 3 New Zealand v Australia - Saturday 6 August 2011 - 3N2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riptide

Dave Cowper (27)
Cooper inconsistent and Genia being scragged in close a few times but AB kick/chase game one big difference so far. Wallabies have had some success close to the ruck but ABs look comfortable for the most part. Elsom needs to lift his game.

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
No shape in attack seems to be a big problem, with too much one out stuff. You don't beat the AB's that way. There doesn't seem to be any plan for how we'll unlock their defence, which is admittedly several levels above what we've seen this year.

Breakdown is OK and so are the scrums.

Riptide

Dave Cowper (27)
Why on earth hasn't kaino been penalized for lying on the tackled player yet? Why do all blacks get away from holding back defensive players while on the ground in an offside position? See lead up to both try's as an example.

Worst of all why are the wallabies so much slower in the defensive line?

Jesus, give it a rest. Wallabies could have been called for infringements as well.

Scotty

David Codey (61)
I think our attack has actually been a lot better but defense has been a lot worse. I don't like buying into this Mccaw gets special treatment stuff but I am astounded that he was just allowed to play 30 minutes with blood on his face!

I have been disappointed with jouberts reffing of the breakdown so we now know we have to take matters into our own hands. He is favoring the defensive team.

Scotty

David Codey (61)
That evens out the ab first try. Simmons was holding onto weepu on the ground then similar to Ali Williams.

Spewn

Alex Ross (28)
For gods sake get Elsom off. He Simmons and McCalman are nor up to it. PS and neither is Sharpe.

Spewn

Alex Ross (28)
I cannot believe some of you say the breakdown is ok. The forwards are woeful. You cannot blame Quade or anyone else. The ABs are the same size. They just have greater desire and are fitter(eg Elsom).

Scotty

David Codey (61)
First penalty for the abs tackler not rolling in the 75 minute. That says something about the style of reffing Joubert has decided on. Give the advantage to the defensive team. Strange?

Status
Not open for further replies.