• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Tri Nations Game 3 New Zealand v Australia - Saturday 6 August 2011 - 3N2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxdacat

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
I hope to see some tough counter rucking from the wobs this weekend. I want to see those in black going backwards at the breakdown!

Groucho

Greg Davis (50)
You win as much as you deserve, and no more. NZ found a way to win in 10 of the last 11 encounters.

That wasn't my point. My point is that we shouldn't go in expecting to lose every game because 'history says we should'. Firstly it doesn't, and secondly if we think that then we will.

da_grubster

Ted Fahey (11)
It fascinates me that we forget that they are just blokes like us that we've just played against (and beaten) in a provincial comp for the last 6 months. Let's try to remember that they ARE beatable and to treat them as such.

The disrespect in the Australian fans raises even further. Disgusting.

Athilnaur

Arch Winning (36)
The disrespect in the Australian fans raises even further. Disgusting.

Think you are way out of line here. It isn't 'disrespect' to believe you can win, or to remind yourself that at the end of the day your opposition are only mortals with two legs and two arms.

You are being suckered by some wind up media and a few wind up internet fanbois.

MajorlyRagerly

Trevor Allan (34)
Think you are way out of line here. It isn't 'disrespect' to believe you can win, or to remind yourself that at the end of the day your opposition are only mortals with two legs and two arms.

You are being suckered by some wind up media and a few wind up internet fanbois.

WOOOSSSHHH!!!!!

Suspect da_grubster was being a bit sarcast there fella... if not though, you are correct!

Very excited about this one! May the best team win.. and most importantly, may the fans have a few beers with each other afterwards and some good laughs.

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
Hello to you Cyclopath.....didn't want to denograte you nor school nteachersa, but comments were like those a mate of mine would make

Hello Cyclopath..I'm not playing the man, but your comments sounded like those that would be made by a very good mate of mine, who, unlike you and I, IS a school teacher, and unlike me (and probably you), IS a dual-international [Kangaroo/Wallaby]. I'm very fond of him, but he tends to be a tad too clinical (read pedantic) at times!! You and I should return to the 'white line' in the middle of the field, and await the whistle! My tip for 2morro...Wallabies by 5 to 7.....Cheers.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Hello to you Cyclopath.....didn't want to denograte you nor school nteachersa, but comments were like those a mate of mine would make

Hello Cyclopath..I'm not playing the man, but your comments sounded like those that would be made by a very good mate of mine, who, unlike you and I, IS a school teacher, and unlike me (and probably you), IS a dual-international [Kangaroo/Wallaby]. I'm very fond of him, but he tends to be a tad too clinical (read pedantic) at times!! You and I should return to the 'white line' in the middle of the field, and await the whistle! My tip for 2morro...Wallabies by 5 to 7.....Cheers.
Maybe your teacher mate can help out a bit with the whole spelling thing? Thanks for your tips...both of them.

Groucho

Greg Davis (50)

Where can I buy some of these white lines? :p

da_grubster

Ted Fahey (11)

How dare he says the ABs are only Blokes! As MR cottoned on to, just being sarcastic and a bit of a wind up. sorry should have put a fishing icon up! :)

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
How dare he says the ABs are only Blokes! As MR cottoned on to, just being sarcastic and a bit of a wind up. sorry should have put a fishing icon up! :)

Grubbie, I thought the bait was well stinky enough, I was surprised it got nibbled. Good luck to your boys tomorrow, but I hope you are disappointed. I suspect it might be me, though.

U

Utility Back

I just had an idea, if this years bledisloe ends in 1 each, should we meet in the world cup they should make that the 3rd decider. Wouldn't that be the biggest game ever. Course it won't happen but...carry on.

Reactions: DPK
Status
Not open for further replies.