• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

TRC 2016: Matches not involving Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
^^^^^^^^^^^ Mark Reason seems to be trying to make up for his father's incessant trolling of NZ rugby circa 1960's-1980's by being an even bigger pro-NZ troll. Makes Gregor Paul look fair & balanced.

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
NZ v SA

1. Joe Moody (16)
2. Dane Coles (42)
3. Owen Franks (83)
4. Brodie Retallick (53)
5. Samuel Whitelock (78)
6. Jerome Kaino (72)
7. Ardie Savea (5)
8. Kieran Read - captain (90)
9. Aaron Smith (53)
10. Beauden Barrett (42)
11. Julian Savea (46)
12. Ryan Crotty (20)
13. Malakai Fekitoa (18)
14. Israel Dagg (54)
15. Ben Smith (54)

16. Codie Taylor (6)
17. Wyatt Crockett (51)
18. Charlie Faumuina (39)
19. Luke Romano (25)
20. Matt Todd (3)
21. TJ Perenara (22)
22. Lima Sopoaga (2)
23. Anton Lienert-Brown (2)

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
SA

: 15 Johan Goosen, 14 Bryan Habana, 13 Jesse Kriel, 12 Juan de Jongh, 11 Francois Hougaard, 10 Elton Jantjies, Faf de Klerk, 8 Warren Whiteley, 7 Teboho Mohoje, 6 Francois Louw, 5 Pieter-Steph du Toit, 4 Eben Etzebeth, 3 Vincent Koch, 2 Adriaan Strauss (capt), Tendai Mtawarira.
Replacements: 16 Malcolm Marx, 17 Steven Kitshoff, 18 Lourens Adriaanse, 19 Franco Mostert, 20 Willem Alberts, 21 Jaco Kriel, 22 Morné Steyn, 23 Damian de Allende.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
The definition of insanity: Doing the same things over and over and expecting a different result.

Blacks by 50.

Reactions: mst

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Reads like a Kiwi wrote it and was sacred to jinx themselves by not wanting to predict a blowout! ;)

Now listen here, @mst(s), I've given the God of Random Rugby Results (GRRR for short) her bottle & put her down for a nice nap with the invisibility blanket Richie gave her & a pretty sweet Rob Simmons soft toy. If you should wake her up prior to 19:00ish Saturday AEST with more of that foolish talk, I've nothing left except "Hey! Look over there! Wallabies!" :) :) :)

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
Now listen here, @mst(s), I've given the God of Random Rugby Results (GRRR for short) her bottle & put her down for a nice nap with the invisibility blanket Richie gave her & a pretty sweet Rob Simmons soft toy. If you should wake her up prior to 19:00ish Saturday AEST with more of that foolish talk, I've nothing left except "Hey! Look over there! Wallabies!" :) :) :)

I will be making a'lotta noise and waking the GRRR about 18:00 and hoping she wakes up and gets out of the wrong side of bed;and possibly take it out on a certain team just cause she can! :p

PS - Its also a ploy to distract her from the events starting at 20:00ish! :eek:

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
The definition of insanity: Doing the same things over and over and expecting a different result.

Blacks by 50.

Maybe a bit pessamistic Blue, but I tend to think that the ABs will win comfortably. Fine, sunny day forecast for Christchurch, so no rain to slow them down either.

Status
Not open for further replies.