• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

TRC 2016: Matches not involving Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACR

Desmond Connor (43)
Problem is the rest of the world gets pinged for cheating like, you know, the rugby peasants they apparently are.

Know thy place.

images

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)
The all blacks don't complain to the ref so they get the good calls and therefore have no reason to complain.

Nah. Coles was complaining after a lineout penalty. Then a harsh-ish but not incorrect penalty for closing the gap at another lineout and Coles has another "chat" with Gus.

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)
I wonder how good New Zealand would be if they had to follow the rules. Not sure who it was but a Saffa player grubbered the ball and got shouldered into the ground, without the ball and without any arms. Not even a replay. Aaron Smith's blatant obstruction prior to a try. Constant cynical infringements at the breakdown in the 22. Constantly offside.

They'd be good enough without cheating and yet they still cheat constantly.

All Blacks cheating, that is so 2011....

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)
I will repeat my concerns: it is now a bit more concerning that rugby is going the way of F1 - 1 team dominating all the time.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
I will repeat my concerns: it is now a bit more concerning that rugby is going the way of F1 - 1 team dominating all the time.

Yup. But whose fault is that?

Here's a quick summary of the world state of play:

Australia - limited roster. Lack of depth in key areas. Coach up his own arse. Inconsistent for years. Seems to have lost identity. What is Australian rugby?

South Africa: Incompetent coaching, structure and basic skills. Inbred stubbornness and belief in the rugby as invented in the cave. Destroying itself from the inside.

Wales: Lack of depth. Same game for 15 years. One or two injuries away from mediocrity.

Irish: See Wales.

England: Entire rugby organisation up its own arse. Lack of winning culture. Zero imagination until Eddie arrived.

Scotland: See Wales and Irish and square it.

Argies: Still learning.

France: Fell off the bus long time ago. Called in English, Saffa, Aussie and Kiwi reinforcements to play the game for them.

All of the above countries should just wake the fuck up to reality.

The ABs are playing a different sport right now. We can just watch in awe. The next team with a chance of MAYBE beating them will be the Lions but I very much doubt that.

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Yup. But whose fault is that?

Here's a quick summary of the world state of play:

Australia - limited roster. Lack of depth in key areas. Coach up his own arse. Inconsistent for years. Seems to have lost identity. What is Australian rugby?

South Africa: Incompetent coaching, structure and basic skills. Inbred stubbornness and belief in the rugby as invented in the cave. Destroying itself from the inside.

Wales: Lack of depth. Same game for 15 years. One or two injuries away from mediocrity.

Irish: See Wales.

England: Entire rugby organisation up its own arse. Lack of winning culture. Zero imagination until Eddie arrived.

Scotland: See Wales and Irish and square it.

Argies: Still learning.

France: Fell off the bus long time ago. Called in English, Saffa, Aussie and Kiwi reinforcements to play the game for them.

All of the above countries should just wake the fuck up to reality.

The ABs are playing a different sport right now. We can just watch in awe. The next team with a chance of MAYBE beating them will be the Lions but I very much doubt that.

Exactly. Nothing can be done other than work our arses off to improve. But the "OMG ABs are so good they're unbeatable!!!!1!!!!!!1!1111!!!" won't get anyone anywhere. Belief needs to be installed in every team that they can beat the ABs. That and every team needs to improve tenfold.

I will add this as well: ABs dominance will end. When I don't know (it could be their next game or in the next 5 years) but it will happen.

Twoilms

Trevor Allan (34)
Exactly. Nothing can be done other than work our arses off to improve. But the "OMG ABs are so good they're unbeatable!!!!1!!!!!!1!1111!!!" won't get anyone anywhere. Belief needs to be installed in every team that they can beat the ABs. That and every team needs to improve tenfold.

I will add this as well: ABs dominance will end. When I don't know (it could be their next game or in the next 5 years) but it will happen.

Will anyone be watching the game when it does?

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)

You right Torpedo, as aone eyed and proud All Black supporter I know this dominance won't go on forever, so in one way I enjoying it while it lasts, in another way I beginning to miss the exhilaration of winning a test as it is almost expected. I do enjoy watching the skill level of course and want them to keep winning, but certainly won't be slitting my wrists when they do lose. And I do really enjoy watching the new young players that are coming through.
No team is unbeatable!!

Status
Not open for further replies.