• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

The Wallabies Thread

ACT Waterboy

Stan Wickham (3)
Brumbies Instagram suggests Matt To'omua has joined the squad in Brisbane. How's he tracking to play in this series?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I thought he was an outside chance to play in the series, but was most likely going to be good to go for the Brumbies when the Soup resumes.........

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
Brumbies Instagram suggests Matt To'omua has joined the squad in Brisbane. How's he tracking to play in this series?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If fit enough, could be a bench option in later tests as our backup at 10 is pretty sparse atm. Probably depends on how the Kerevi/Kuridrani combination works. If Kerevi makes a fist of 12, then CL might be the only backup required, assuming injuries don't intervene.

topgun

Billy Sheehan (19)
Just worked out that Maro Itoje is only 2cm taller than Lopeti Timani and 2cm shorter than Luke Jones... what bollocks that both of them are too short to play 2nd row... dumbest thing ever.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Just worked out that Maro Itoje is only 2cm taller than Lopeti Timani and 2cm shorter than Luke Jones. what bollocks that both of them are too short to play 2nd row. dumbest thing ever.

I don't think their height is the reason they haven't made the cut...........

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
Just worked out that Maro Itoje is only 2cm taller than Lopeti Timani and 2cm shorter than Luke Jones. what bollocks that both of them are too short to play 2nd row. dumbest thing ever.

I don't think their height is the reason they haven't made the cut.....

its not how tall you are its how high you can jump that counts, and i agree with slim their lack of height wasn"t a factor in their non selection

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Timani's inabilities in the lineout would certainly not help his cause, particularly when there are plenty of better lock options who can jump and we're running with the Pooper.............

topgun

Billy Sheehan (19)
I'm still not convinced he isn't a better backrow replacement option than Dean Mumm. I'd still have Coleman over him but I think he has done much more to justify a spot in the 33 than Palu, Mumm Skelton or Houston

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
So if G Smith is back in Oz, do you think he be in the wallabies, I know on performance he should be, cos his too good.. without Poey.. Welcome back King George.. you dirty red scumbag

topgun

Billy Sheehan (19)
What's the policy on the 33 man squad? the live video of the wallabies captains run at Suncorp had Adam Coleman still there??