• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Sydney Subbies 2024

Nath

Bill Watson (15)
Some Fifth Div fixtures being played this weekend:

THURSDAY (tonight) 7:30PM)
Blacktown
(5) v Balmain (8) - I think Blacktown will take this one fairly easily, as they waver between competing with the top sides and smashing some of the lower ranked teams. Might pop over for a look.

SATURDAY
Convicts (9) v Georges River (2)- the Dropbears have locked in a top 4 spot and will be looking to make a statement at Woollahra #3 with only a few rounds left, one of which is the Bye for them.

Savers (1) v Oatley (4) - this should be quite the grudge match. Savers went over to Oatley in June and the ground got closed. No game. Savers not happy. Anyway, I reckon the MiB should do this at home, but it'll be close. Oatley still with games in hand vs Sea Lice (R8) and Convicts (R9)

Balmain (8) v North Cronulla (7) - hard to get a handle on this one. Both sides winners last time out, and separated by a couple of points on the table. I'll go with the Sea Lice as Balmain might be a little weary from tonight's game.

Only other game scheduled was Burraneer v Mac Uni which the students look to have forfeited.
Manly forfeited as well.

Strange one, maybe just decided they'd done enough to secure their finals spot.