• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Super Rugby 2017: matches not involving Australian teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Abbott gets a double & puts the 'canes back in front 28-24. Is it wrong that I want SBW to score or at least set up the match-winner just to see how our Dismal friend handles the existential dilemma that would create for him?

zer0

John Thornett (49)
Classic Blues. Leading by four, have the opposition reeling, set a breakdown on the opposition try line. Concede a stupid, needless, penalty. Five minutes later, defending their line as a result of aforementioned stupid, needless, penalty, force the opposition into a desperate chip kick, easily shut down the receiver and get a three on one at a defensive breakdown. Still can't secure a turnover AND concede a try.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
As a Waratahs supporter, I really sympathise with all Blues supporters. We've felt the same pain, for the same period of time.

zer0

John Thornett (49)
Pretty sure that kick was out before the siren went..... Regardless, the Blues really managed to up their shoot-themselves-in-the-foot game.

When the f*ck do we go back to playing the international teams?

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
Oh well, went toe to toe with the champs, down to the wire.

I salute you motherfuckers.

training_wheelie_zps85f25f31.gif

Dan54

David Wilson (68)
Geez I went to Suncorp to watch Reds/Kings today, and rushed home to watch this and thank f### I did, not sure the 4 teams I watched played the same game!! That was a cracker, I am preparing to give Ardie S some kind of award, I am sure he put in more effort than the 30 odd players I saw at Suncorp. I starting to think that Beauden B has the makings of a fairly good player too!!

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
Is it wrong that I want SBW to score or at least set up the match-winner just to see how our Dismal friend handles the existential dilemma that would create for him?
haha, no dilemna here, SBW completely vanished, had about two go-forward involvements in the last 60 mins. Don’t care. He could pilot the c**ts to the playoffs and then halfway around the Cape of Good Cock and back and I’d still say his shirt is chock full of shit.
But you lost to the Hurricances DP, the Hurricanes. Surely no Aucklander can bear this much longer?
I expect NOTHING from these drongos. That rudderless shartstorm of a capitulation vs the Cantabs a few rounds ago seriously broke my brain.

That said, today, solid set piece, shored up the ruckball protection, Blues even managed some steals of their own. Luatua factor I’d say, he was a wrecking ball.

Actually burst out laughing at the Blues attempt at a rolling maul at min 47. In their own half, trundling along, “hey guys we can do this too, look at us, this is what they call a ‘rolling maul’, I’ve seen the pros do them on telly and everything”, meanwhile I’m watching the ball transfers going to the back and cringing, this is the panzer division creaking out over Lake Thinice here. At night. Guys just spin the fucker, this aint our game, you’ll fuck it up, get pinged for truck and trailer, “heyy, it’s really working, a rolling maul of our very, very own”, all inside their own half of the bloody field mind you, stupid c**ts, of course they were so enamoured with being associated with the very first rolling maul in Auckland Blues franchise history that they forgot that some opposing prick can come right through the fucking middle of your jollity and sack the ballcarrier which is of course what happened, turnover ball, thanks for comign dumbarses.

Status
Not open for further replies.