• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Super Rugby 2017: matches not involving Australian teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Yeah, after their effort last week I really expected the Sunwolves to be more competitive for longer, instead they were very, very poor even when a man up. Maybe it tells us something about where the Bulls are at this year..........

If anyone's wondering why Tamanivalu didn't come back out after his (thoroughly deserved) ten in the bin, it's because the sideline doctor took him off on suspicion of a head injury but, bizarrely, no HIA was done. Razor's philosophical about it but you can sense the frustration:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/...of-seta-tamanivalu-in-match-against-sunwolves

I really don't understand how this can be allowed to occur: surely if you suspect a player has a head injury you do a HIA to see if such is the case.

Dan54

David Wilson (68)
Fuck Knows how we leave a team Like the sunwolves in and get rid of an aussie team. Fair enough the rebels have been smashed a fair bit this year but this is the first game in new Zealand for the sunwolves and the second time they have played a kiwi team. What a joke. They will smoked when they are in the Aussie conference

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Yep but Sunwolves aren't losing money for the ARU!

zer0

John Thornett (49)
Support play from the Blues on line breaks is just awful. WTF are the forwards up to? Spit shining their boots between breakdowns?

Status
Not open for further replies.