• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Six Nations 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
There was an interesting discussion on RTÉ about the French coaching set up and the lack of structure for the players. It was suggested that maybe it's time for the first foreign coach of France.
Was talking to toulousain friend. He reckons national coach job is seen as total poison

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
If France didn't have the worst coach of the teams in the comp I'd be backing them, I think we're going to see a similar game to last years. A turgid forward oriented boshfest decided by a moment of magic from either North or Fofana. PSA selection and tactics are holding France back, I shudder at the thought of how good they'd be if they didn't keep employing terrible coaches.

You re not counting this as correct prediction are you?

en_force_er

Geoff Shaw (53)
Sam Warburton sure showed that he's a deserving Welsh captain when on song lasty.

He needs to find consistency but he's certainly a good communicator and a capable player.

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
image.jpg

Sending you boys your very own optimism gnome. May he wreak the same havoc as he did to me a fortnight ago

en_force_er

Geoff Shaw (53)
Possibly the worst scrumhalf I've ever seen play for France. He looked totally disinterested & didn't want to take any responsibility.
They need Morgan Parra back Asap.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

In true France logic he rocketed into international team contention off of some excellent performances at 10 for his club.

There's at least 2 better scrummies, and other who aren't better but have international caps so can at least be considered reliable.

I feel like France are just patiently waiting for Kockott to qualify.

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
Possibly the worst scrumhalf I've ever seen play for France. He looked totally disinterested & didn't want to take any responsibility.
They need Morgan Parra back Asap.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
S weird. They've had such a tradition of cocky arrogant brilliant 9s and ice cool 10s who glide through gaps and always have acres of space. Apart from 10 mins up to the sin binning the only game plan seemed to be shovelling the ball anyhow to fat bastard

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
In true France logic he rocketed into international team contention off of some excellent performances at 10 for his club.

There's at least 2 better scrummies, and other who aren't better but have international caps so can at least be considered reliable.

I feel like France are just patiently waiting for Kockott to qualify.
Wow that's the best conspiracy theory I've heard. You mean psa is fooling us all and is in fact a master planner prepared to play team of dogshit to lull everyone into false sense of security? Like the idea but he'd have to have the hide of a rhino

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
For the first time in my life the thought has crossed my mind that I may want Orcland to win today. I'm not at the stage where I will support them. I've never experienced this emotion before and am still coming to terms with it.

That was biggest margin over France since 1950

JSRF10

Dick Tooth (41)

You re not counting this as correct prediction are you?

Not at all. It wasn't turgid but any stretch of the imagination, very entertaining game. Wasn't really a bosh fest, Wales' forwards played some decent stuff. Priestland was still terrible though. Also not sure if we can count Norths try as a moment of magic the two French blokes slipping into each other seemed accidental.

I'm more than happy for France to keep PSA till the World Cup, winner of our clash avoid BNZ in the quarters.

Status
Not open for further replies.