• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Shute Shield 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

FilthRugby

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Jono Lance is going to the Tahs next year...does anyone know what club he is going to? And please do not tell me Sydney Uni!

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
How many games will he get for his nominated club?

Would be nice for him to be used to balance the player points deficiency in one of the bottom 8 clubs.

It is what it is

John Solomon (38)
How many games will he get for his nominated club?

Would be nice for him to be used to balance the player points deficiency in one of the bottom 8 clubs.
pigs-might-fly.jpg

lily

Vay Wilson (31)
Stay on message my friends. Manly will struggle on Sunday if they have a hangover. I see Easts have named Mitchell Chapman and Tala Grey. Quality. Lets hope Andrew Lees doesn't destroy another game of rugby. He needs to stop channelling Carly Simon.

Fowi

Chris McKivat (8)
Kepu is playing for the Wicks coming off the bench.

Randwick v Southern Districts, Coogee Oval 3.10pm (ABC TV)
Randwick: 1 Faitotoa Asa, 2 Nio Halangahu (c), 3 Tristan Goodbody, 4 Geoff Ingram, 5 William Munro, 6 Pete Samu, 7 Tom Connor, 8 Stephen Hoiles, 9 James Helliwell, 10 David Horwitz, 11 Ethan Ford, 12 Marc Kotecky, 13 Timothy Wright, 14 Callum Fryer 15 Rennie Lautolo.
Southern Districts: 1 Duncan Chubb, 2 Steve Fualau (c), 3 Tim Metcher, 4 Andrew Leota, 5 Sitaleki Timani, 6 Lopeti Timani, 7 Jono Hayes, 8 Luke Smart, 9 Dewet Roos, 10 Rohan Saifoloi, 11 Alex Gibbon, 12 Rob Horne, 13 Apo Latunipulu, 14 Nic Cummins, 15 Ben Volavola.

Where is Jed Holloway?

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Hobbits twice as good as the Wicks at halftime - 24-13 at Coogee Oval.

Coogee Oval is looking a real picture in the Autumn sunshine.

The Galah

Darby Loudon (17)
Lot to like about the hobbits - wouldn't be too worried about 25 conceded game was well gone by time Wicks got their last 2 tries. Uni will need to be ready for another team playing its grand final a week early.

How was that scrum after Kepu came off bench!

The Galah

Darby Loudon (17)
Stay on message my friends. Manly will struggle on Sunday if they have a hangover. I see Easts have named Mitchell Chapman and Tala Grey. Quality. Lets hope Andrew Lees doesn't destroy another game of rugby. He needs to stop channelling Carly Simon.
A bit worried about MMM's tomorrow - front row stocks very skinny . Have Easts settled their team?

Status
Not open for further replies.