• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Salary cap shenanigans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Five officials from one province. Hmmm I can only think of Radio, The Wizard, Blocked Public Toilet, and Pie Muncher.

No idea who the 5th is, and my snout tells me that Blocked Public Toilet and The Pie Muncher are one and the same person. Can anyone confirm?

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
To think... All the Waratahs whichever team breached the salary cap needed to do is invoice the club for 35 pie warmers and Grumbles would have thought it made complete sense and never kicked up a stink.

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
If this turns out to not be the waratahs, it's going to be to funny.

I wonder why with all his normal rumor and induendo ramblings Growden all of a sudden hasn't made the accusation of what team it is even though he claimed o know before the ARu found out. Seems strange.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
He's worked out that there are plenty of people that are just reading to find out what happens.

If he gives up Radio, The Wizard and the salary cap breacher, he'll have no readers left.

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
He's worked out that there are plenty of people that are just reading to find out what happens.

If he gives up Radio, The Wizard and the salary cap breacher, he'll have no readers left.

The payoff for radio is going to be "John Doe - former banker and art time board member of blah" there is no payoff in it at all unless it's far jones or someone with a bit of fame.

The not naming of the salary cap though. By naming it and then getting stuck into the ArU fr there slowness in not seeing he was right puts him where he wants to be. Ahead if the game and great righteousness.

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Word is there was supposed to be a meeting at ARU HQ today and this was going to be on the agenda.

Whether anything gets done about it is another matter.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Five officials from one province. Hmmm I can only think of Radio, The Wizard, Blocked Public Toilet, and Pie Muncher.

No idea who the 5th is, and my snout tells me that Blocked Public Toilet and The Pie Muncher are one and the same person. Can anyone confirm?
The 5th is "Wi-Fi". Randomly connects with people, but never fucking works when you want them to.

East Coast Aces

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Aren't there close links between people at the Rebels and Sydney Uni?

Is someone going to name and shame Radio already or what?
Im sick of reading about him in Growdens articles. It is repetitive and reaks of self interest.

The sooner we know who he is, the sooner the abc can come up with a satirical skitch show about him in a similar format to Cain and disabled.

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)

I'm secretly delighted that BPT is catching on.

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
Not much of a secret now Swat

zPwPO.gif

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Is ARU waiting for an opportunity to make the announcement on Melbourne Cup Day so it will be buried on a busy sports news day to minimise the potential damage?

The investigation must be over by now.

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
I repeat. The review into Beale and Quades fight hasn't finished yet, why should the salary cap situation be addressed?

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Is ARU waiting for an opportunity to make the announcement on Melbourne Cup Day so it will be buried on a busy sports news day to minimise the potential damage?

The investigation must be over by now.
I repeat. The review into Beale and Quades fight hasn't finished yet, why should the salary cap situation be addressed?

Everything else has been put on hold while they try and work out who Radio is.

Status
Not open for further replies.