• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Salary cap shenanigans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
26225403.jpg

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Is ARU waiting for an opportunity to make the announcement on Melbourne Cup Day so it will be buried on a busy sports news day to minimise the potential damage?

The investigation must be over by now.

If i were the ARU i'd be happy for any publicity at the moment. Given the lack of interest by the media it may get people at least talking about the code. Last night I walked in the door and turned on the news, I was expecting to find a Wallabies team announcement in the sport somewhere. Nope, that was too much to ask for. Going by all the other BS sports stories that were on it was quite sad.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
The ARU have finally gotten into tune with their supporters. They have figured out the casual fan has long since stopped paying attention due to the dire state of the game in Australia.

That just leaves us die hards who have already figured out it wasn't the Reds, Brumbies, Force or Rebels. If anyone who gives a shit already knows they figure why waste paper on a press release.

T

TOCC

The ARU probably didn't want to ruffle to many feathers to the ratifying ARU independent commission changes.

Another reason that vote was such a necessity...

Status
Not open for further replies.