• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

RWC: SCO v JAP (Kingsholm) - Pool B

Status
Not open for further replies.

flat_eric

Alfred Walker (16)
Scotland are quite possibly the most boring rugby nation on earth while Japan are among the most exciting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Highlander35

Steve Williams (59)
There were at least 2 advantages not given in that final phase of play not given.

We need a kick up the arse at half time. We've come playing the rush defence, and the inside ball is killing us there.

saulityvi

Syd Malcolm (24)
Japan came out slowly as one could expect after the SA game, but after 20 or so minutes it was all Blossoms, the ref did everything he could to ruin a great half of rugby but he had nothing on these brave little buggers!

I guess it will come down to the last quarter, if Japan still have gas they will have this one.

Go Brave Blossoms!!

Dewald Nel

Cyril Towers (30)
This game is even trending on Twitter. Could guarantee that wouldn't be the case if Saturday never happened.

The one concern Scotland will have: Japan are still in it.

Groucho

Greg Davis (50)
This game is even trending on Twitter. Could guarantee that wouldn't be the case if Saturday never happened.

The one concern Scotland will have: Japan are still in it.

I think the one concern Scotland will have is that Japan have been all over them for most of the first half.

BabyBlueElephant

Darby Loudon (17)
If Japan bump up their clinicalness for the second half they can get this. If they take the lead going into the final quarter boy will their be panic in the Scotland side.

Status
Not open for further replies.