• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

RWC FINAL - New Zealand vs France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Playing in white. Looking like the Soap Dodgers. I am struggling to get sympathy for Les Escargots.

5 minutes gone.
Both Ends Wee Poo lining up and misses with a Betty Crocker. 35 out, 10 metres in.

jollyswagman

Ron Walden (29)
I am smitten with the idea of NZ choking again tonight. Up until tonight I would have said I was supporting NZ but as I watch the game I find myself rooting for the frogs. I guess I just want to see a good contest.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Franks back to his illegal "creating of space" already. And they'd only had the balls for 2 seconds....

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Les Frogge are here to play - so far.... Can they keep it up? Should be a pearler of a game if it stays like this.

jollyswagman

Ron Walden (29)
haha HJ.....I wasn't going to watch it but I was awake and thought "fuck it....the frogs might do this, do I really want to miss that?"

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
And a Fatty is over for the first try of the cup!! how much will that cost the bookies?

Try Woodcock. Conversion missed from Both Ends Wee Poo. Darkness 5 Les Escargot 0 15 minutes gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.