• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

RWC FINAL - New Zealand vs France

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Canon76

Not hear " roll away tackler or release the tackled player" also would like to see franks get a short one for the fringe clearing !

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
The French need to go back to their old dirty tactics..

Joubert is not the kind of ref to penalize the blacks tricks at the ruck....

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Piri Weepu must have been reading too many of those "I've got this!" posters because his kicking gone to shit since they came out.

C

Canon76

Joubert better start remembering the rules two penalties now where the tackler has not released the player, fxxxking sick of these change in the interpretations !!! lets start to make an actual rule book, and rucking would be allowed !

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
The Darkness machine is winding up, although if they keep up the slow ball from the "tackle contest" they will go nowhere fast.

Les Frogge looking vulnerable to the quick recycled ball.

naza

Alan Cameron (40)
French doing a good job in defence, especially in cutting down Weepu's time. Both ends does like to pissfart around..

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Still in the early stages of the mating dance. Les Frogge are not following "The Darkness are awesome" protocols.

jollyswagman

Ron Walden (29)
one of my pet peeve - outside backs that stand over the top of the ball and end up getting driven clean off the ball by a couple of big forwards

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
My prediction of 120+ with a hattrick of tries to Donald may well be off the table but the ABs look to me like they are just warming up. Just not Weepus kicking legs though.

Status
Not open for further replies.