• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

RWC FINAL - New Zealand vs France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
The Darkness will bring Ellis on and send Both ends out to 10. The Darkness will be in the poo if the Duck goes down AFTER Both Ends is subbed off.

naza

Alan Cameron (40)
How the fuck are France only down 5 points with 65% of the ball, Trinh-Duc having a shocker and Joubert on the fucking take ? I'm sure the Kiwis will pull away with 20 to go when the Frogs wear down but still...

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Crikey Hugh, you scared the bejesus out of me! I just checked, they're well-worn blue, (whew), for a moment I thought it may have been one of the black pairs! Sir McCaw is playing well, one knee to the head of French #10, and a shoulder from the side!!

That is it then. The Oracle has delivered its judgement. Les Blue are destined to win. Might as well pack up and go home for another 4 years Black.

Q

QuadeCooperFan

The French really look like they've turned up to play. Its only 5-0. They are still well in this contest.

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
It just doesn't "feel" like a WC Final. Maybe it's just me but the Ab's look like they are choking.

I thought is because the All Blacks are playing....

Plus, was great to see the flying V make a come back. France, Les canard puissantes

Status
Not open for further replies.