• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

RWC FINAL - New Zealand vs France

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Skippy

I'd like to make a big call now on the Israel Dagg. His skill set will see him play 10 for NZ one day I reckon.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
OR.......

|- style="background: #e9e375;"
| Name
| Bronze Winner
| Bronze Margin
| RWC11 Winner
| RWC11 Margin

|- style="background: #e7edbe;"
| Patto.
| Wallabies
| Les blues

S

Skippy

McCaw has gotten away with murder tonight. I'm not having a go at him - that his job but every ruck I reckon you could ping him for something. It's got the point tonight where he knows the ref isn't onto him or interested and he's just not even bothering to try and be discrete in his cheating.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Thought the game was going to be one sided - happy to have been proven wrong. Still backing the ABs to go on with it but on ya froggies keep pushing.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Dusatoir doing his chances for IRB player of the year no harm.

Both Ends Wee Poo will not get the nod after tonight.

Kaino and Nonu MIA so far.

S

Skippy

The longer is takes for France to get another try - the odds of the ALl Blacks winning this increases for me. France need to score and kick on in the next 5-10 minutes and NZ will fall apart. But if they don't score in next 5-10 minutes NZ will eventually run home with this.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Forget listing ages Clarkie its just a number!

Edit: Dagg, harden up son that was an equal contest dont point the finger.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Trinh=Doc to put les Frogge ahead. 48 out dead centre puts it right. Darkness crowd nervous as .........

Ventolin sales up

Status
Not open for further replies.