• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

RWC FINAL - New Zealand vs France

Status
Not open for further replies.

nugget

Jimmy Flynn (14)
hope france turn up, a pasting will not be good for rugby
[video=youtube;jTwTi-UeQ7s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTwTi-UeQ7s[/video]

leakytap

Sydney Middleton (9)
Quoting Hugh Jarse.
"Jeffrey Sayle would approve if it was a thick black Tooheys Old!"
I think his mother would have been the only one game enough to call him Jeffrey.

FANATIC

Fred Wood (13)
by Twitter it seems the All Blacks have stepped this game up to a war.
Well we have confirmed they don't have much help in the armed forces dept so good thing they have a cracking Rugby team to draw blood.
BUT going a step too far imho to talk about bringing weapons ffs.

AllBlacks All Blacks
This is the biggest war in our lives! Time to bleed for the corz!! Bring your weapons (voice) to help us inch our way there. @PiriWeepu1049

FANATIC

Fred Wood (13)
Is the power back on in the pubs in Kingsland? There'll be war there if not.

7.45pm: The electricity is back on in Kingsland, close to the Eden Park venue for tonight's Rugby World Cup final game between New Zealand and France.

That nasty French Coach must have put the plug back in the socket.

Lee Enfield

Jimmy Flynn (14)
I think the omens are pointing to a French win. The beaches of NZ are blacked out, parts of Auckland are blacked out, parts of Canterbury are blacked out, so it will be, a blackout at Eden park courtesy of the French.

teach

Trevor Allan (34)
I need to stop reading this shit. You pricks are getting me in a state.
By the way, most kiwis would support Wallabies over the boat sinkers. I had relatives killed in France in both world wars and then those C**ts think they can bomb a ship in our harbour? Fuck you France.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
I need to stop reading this shit. You pricks are getting me in a state.
By the way, most kiwis would support Wallabies over the boat sinkers. I had relatives killed in France in both world wars and then those C**ts think they can bomb a ship in our harbour? Fuck you France.

There are Jarses who have never returned from the 1915 European Tour as well.

To be fair to the Froggies in the towns that bore the brunt of WWI and WW2, they fondly remember the ANZACS and our sacrifices nearly 100 years on. Australians and Kiwis are welcomed with open arms in most of the western front towns where the Kiwi and Aust divisions fought and died.

The decision to sink the Rainbow warrior was taken by shiny arsed politicians. Many of my Garlic Munching mates are as upset about that incident as the rest of us are.

The Japanese bombed Darwin in the older days, but I harbour no grudges towards the Japanese.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Anthems:

Les Frogge look like they are here to do business judging by their eyes during the Anthem. Will Miller singing the Frog anthem, what sort of Frenchie is he??

Status
Not open for further replies.