• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

RWC FINAL - New Zealand vs France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Chez Jarse is on edge. We can not wait. Not quite as nervous as last week but keen as regardless.

Our boys have not brought Bill back, but the One Team posters, Team Photos and OZ flags are still proudly displayed at work.

Ulterior motive I must admit due to the number of English and other foreign nationals I work with. The NZers at work have been reasonably subdued and somewhat humble, even after last week. They are acutely conscious of what CardiffBlues Optimism Gnome (NZ variety - a Optimism taniwha?) could do to them.

Bill isn't won until the Fat Shiela sings her aria after Mr Joubert blows full time.

I just hope that Le Frogges turn up and make it a decent contest.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
NZ and Army.... lol... what army.

I think NZ pulled the entire navy back to port three weeks ago but have sent the couple of tug boatsoff again.
...snip.

I think the NZ Govt has all 15 Sailors left in their Navy off the coast of Tauranga in a couple of 14' tinnies dealing with the stricken ship off the coast. :)

Dam0

Dave Cowper (27)
I think the NZ Govt has all 15 Sailors left in their Navy off the coast of Tauranga in a couple of 14' tinnies dealing with the stricken ship off the coast. :)

Yeah, although that isn't really a laughing matter. For Example since my missuss has been put out of work for a couple of weeks and likely to be another couple till she goes back to work at the mussel processing plant and we are pretty much fucked on one income. The sailors (army really) have done a magnificent job in cleaning up the beaches.

Lets just leave that subject well alone huh

Athilnaur

Arch Winning (36)

[video=youtube;bmNEOeBtamc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmNEOeBtamc[/video] x 2?

FANATIC

Fred Wood (13)
Chez Jarse is on edge. We can not wait. Not quite as nervous as last week but keen as regardless.

Our boys have not brought Bill back, but the One Team posters, Team Photos and OZ flags are still proudly displayed at work.

Ulterior motive I must admit due to the number of English and other foreign nationals I work with. The NZers at work have been reasonably subdued and somewhat humble, even after last week. They are acutely conscious of what CardiffBlues Optimism Gnome (NZ variety - a Optimism taniwha?) could do to them.

Bill isn't won until the Fat Shiela sings her aria after Mr Joubert blows full time.

I just hope that Le Frogges turn up and make it a decent contest.

Sounds like you have had a better enviroment than I have to facilitate The Healing from last week.

Yes, let the game be a good solid battle.
I will endeavor to 'get over it all' and enjoy.

On that note, time to crack a beer.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
NZ and Army.... lol... what army.

I think NZ pulled the entire navy back to port three weeks ago but have sent the couple of tug boatsoff again.
I guess they did not want to add drunken sailors to the rabble.

Bugger Auckland, my own back yard will be bloody Maori Tangi if they lose, I don't think I could stand it. They better win.

How many tugs did they have in NZ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
[video=youtube;bmNEOeBtamc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmNEOeBtamc[/video] x 2?

Did you get this secret footage of the NZ ANZAC Frigate replacement trials from that renowned whistleblower Andrew Wilkie, or is if from Julian Assange of Wikileaks?

Hope you are hiding behind an anonymous IP scrambler otherwise you may be getting a knock on your door late at night.

FANATIC, First beer has already been declared a casualty here. A bottle of Scotchmans Hill Shiraz is looking like being the next casualty of the night to go with the BBQ.

Hardtackle

Charlie Fox (21)
My bookie mate in Auckland says there is a huge amount of late money for France to win coming from people close to the All Blacks. Has greed got the better of them?

teach

Trevor Allan (34)
My wife came home from work with a couple of dozen beers. Nice wee calm down for me. She remarked she hasn't seen the garden looking so good ever. Dogs are hiding from me now as they are sick of going for a walk, little shits, so I went up and sat in the chook pen and fed them by hand just to fuck them off. Nothing pisses a springer spaniel off more than seeing a live bird on the other side of a fence that they can't kill.

FANATIC

Fred Wood (13)
Did you get this secret footage of the NZ ANZAC Frigate replacement trials from that renowned whistleblower Andrew Wilkie, or is if from Julian Assange of Wikileaks?

Hope you are hiding behind an anonymous IP scrambler otherwise you may be getting a knock on your door late at night.

FANATIC, First beer has already been declared a casualty here. A bottle of Scotchmans Hill Shiraz is looking like being the next casualty of the night to go with the BBQ.

:)
I am drinking Stout to help the Darkness to victory.

ENJOY!

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
:)
I am drinking Stout to help the Darkness to victory.

ENJOY!

Not an Irish Guinness stout is it. There are some who could see that as poor form after what they did to us. :)

Jeffrey Sayle would approve if it was a thick black Tooheys Old!

C

chief

I have two predictions.

I think the following will either occur. The first being that NZ wins by about 40 plus points. Or France wins by 1 point and the AB's choke, and France produce a mighty game.

I'm leaning towards the NZ win by shit loads.

FANATIC

Fred Wood (13)
Not an Irish Guinness stout is it. There are some who could see that as poor form after what they did to us. :)

Jeffrey Sayle would approve if it was a thick black Tooheys Old!

Nah, I have avoided drinking anything Irish for a few weeks now.
Tis, Coopers home brewed stout.
Australian, just as god intended.

FANATIC

Fred Wood (13)
I have two predictions.

I think the following will either occur. The first being that NZ wins by about 40 plus points. Or France wins by 1 point and the AB's choke, and France produce a mighty game.

I'm leaning towards the NZ win by shit loads.

Shhhhh.
Don't mention the 'C' word as millions of kiwis are just barely holding it together.

Status
Not open for further replies.