• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

RWC 2011 SF2: Australia vs. New Zealand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Beale ruled out.

I assume JOC (James O'Connor) will go to fullback. Left field suggestion: quade to 15, barnes to 10.

Seems to be conflicting reports.

Josh Rakic just tweeted:
Kurtley beale apparently out of @QantasWallabies team to play in #RWC semi against all blacks is news to wallabies officials... #RWC #RWC11

Georgina Robinson tweeted:
Wallabies say no decision made on Kurtley #Beale #wallabies #rwc2011

Both tweets were in the last 10 minutes.

Will be horrendous news for the Wallabies and KB (Kurtley Beale) if he can't play.

R

Redfugee

So will I be the first to suggest that maybe Mils out is a blessing in disguise for NZ?

Suppose it was too much to hope for to have Dagg sitting on the bench a week after we also benefited from the Smit over Bismark insanity.

J

Jay

Seems to be conflicting reports.

Josh Rakic just tweeted:
Kurtley beale apparently out of @QantasWallabies team to play in #RWC semi against all blacks is news to wallabies officials... #RWC #RWC11

Georgina Robinson tweeted:
Wallabies say no decision made on Kurtley #Beale #wallabies #rwc2011

Both tweets were in the last 10 minutes.

Will be horrendous news for the Wallabies and KB (Kurtley Beale) if he can't play.

Poor form by Beale making the early tweet. He should be punished by being made to sit out the semi-final.

J

Jay

So will I be the first to suggest that maybe Mils out is a blessing in disguise for NZ?

Suppose it was too much to hope for to have Dagg sitting on the bench a week after we also benefited from the Smit over Bismark insanity.

(I turn the thread back over to the WTF will we do without Beale talk).

Dagg would have played over Mils even if both were fit. He's taken the number 1 fullback spot as of the French test.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Happy with Joubert. Was excellent in the QF. Actually, I'd be happy with anyone except Bryce the Execrable again. Maybe he'll retire?

W

Waylon

Cooper is about to cut loose

he may be remembered as a great player but not a good player..........like Campese. No consistency

Cooper was dead set shite on Sat. I reckon he was about to get hooked for Barnes when Beale limped off.

He has it all and is now over due for a signature performance at RWC 2011

Blicks will get the full bag of tricks and skills

Joe Blow

Peter Sullivan (51)
Cooper is about to cut loose

he may be remembered as a great player but not a good player..........like Campese. No consistency

Cooper was dead set shite on Sat. I reckon he was about to get hooked for Barnes when Beale limped off.

He has it all and is now over due for a signature performance at RWC 2011

Blicks will get the full bag of tricks and skills

we hope

Bowside

Peter Johnson (47)
So is beale out?

Cooper or Barnes to fullback or do we move lachie or AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) there?

So many options.

F

François

Cooper to 10, JOC (James O'Connor) fullback, McCabe and Fainga'a/Horne in the centres, Ashley Cooper on the wing. Barnes 21, and Fainga'a/Horne 22.

Very conservative line up, but Deans won't try anything else !

Me, I'd roll the dice and put JOC (James O'Connor) at 12, Cooper at 15, Barnes at 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.