• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

RWC 2011 SF1 - Wales v France

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
penalty, but it looks tough against france.

Gregan says Wales will be in front by 4 if Jones gets this. No wonder we won so much when he was playing for us

S

Squeak

Rule 4 allows moderation. I also offered an English translation of what the Boyos sing immediately below. Cwm Rhondda is a world rugby standard.

Sorry, Huw, shoulda included one of them e-moticons. (;-)

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Are we in for a rerun of 1987? We are almost 1/2 way there with Les Frogg looking set to be in the Final and Wales into the Bronze playoff. Do not want this to be a precedent for tomorrows result?

Godfrey

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Brave performance by Wales, but I can't say either side looked like World Champions.

Congratulations France, looks like they needed the loss to Tonga.

S

Squeak

Are we in for a rerun of 1987? We are almost 1/2 way there with Les Frogg looking set to be in the Final and Wales into the Bronze playoff. Do not want this to be a precedent for tomorrows result?

Monsieur le Bam may have something to say about that tomorow.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Commiserations to Wales they tried as hard as they could with 14, some of the kicking was very poor though & not having Priestland turned out to be costly.

Congrats to the French, you played crap but maybe you're just leaving you're best till the final game.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
It's a shame.

Going back to the card, Wales might've won but Warburton wouldn't have played next week if given a yellow.

Double edged sword.

If Australia win I prefer our chances against the French.

Bowside

Peter Johnson (47)
How poor did Wales play.

Having 14 men didnt lose it for them, the halves combination (and at time the mobility of the forwards), is what lost it. Phillips and Jones, wrong options all night.

There is a lesson in this for australia - always chase your fucking kicks.

B

BRIX

geeesuss. I can't believe wales at the end there. french undeeserving winners

Let's be honest. They both were pretty undeserving I felt. France were the architects of their own demise - the Welsh didn't had every chance and right to win. That last penalty was a bollocks call. And I think it's unfair to say that the French would have played equally as shit if Warburton had a chance to get back on the field. C'est la vie, bravo Les Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.