• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

RWC 2011 - Quarter final 3 : Springbokke v. Wallabies CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
There is a qtr final on this afternoon, will be a bloody good hard game and a good team will be going home disapppointed possibly after playing at the best of their abilities. Enough of the grumbling and get behind the men in gold!

Kaz

Ted Fahey (11)
Here's to hoping this the is the 2003 SF again...
The fans and press had written off the Wallabies against the ABs.
The Wallabies, like France yesterday, in 2003 responded by stubbornly lasting 80mins to win.
Go Aus. The country is behind you.

On a separate note, whichever team wins today, I suspect that they will really back themselves against the ABs next week.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
I'm with tiges. No-one's begging you to stay Slim, you don't have to read these threads.

duty_calls.png

In case anyone accuses me of creativity: http://xkcd.com/386/

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
There is a qtr final on this afternoon, will be a bloody good hard game and a good team will be going home disapppointed possibly after playing at the best of their abilities. Enough of the grumbling and get behind the men in gold!

Absolutely.

I have more beer coming though just in case things dont go our way;)

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
Off topic I know, but whilst I have a few fellow-members on thread, what was the story with "HRH" Mike Tindall yesterday? Was he injured, out of form, or off "with long-time female friend", Jessica Palmer?

Bowside

Peter Johnson (47)
Up the lads. We know how to break the saffas.

Tipping a big game from the halves, imperative that they turn any chances they get into points. Whats the wind like in Wellington?, could be a headache for our kickers.

vidiot

John Solomon (38)
I think it was his ankle. One of his team made stood on it at pace in the Scotland game

It was a nasty boo-boo and no one was available it kiss it better.

Wow, today is taking forever. I've had to revert to doing odd jobs around the house to keep myself occupied until kick-off.

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Weather looks perfect in Wellington. Marto's hair blowing around a bit but not a cloud in the sky.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Same as it always is, probably. It's not just that the city's windy, it's that the stadium funnels it all over the place.

It appeared to be quite windy last night in Wellington, but it didn't seem to affect kicking activities too much last night.

While the kickers seemed to handle the wind, I think it wobbled poor old spider cam around a bit. It was either that or the Scotchmans Hill Pinot Noir that was the root cause of the TV image wobbling. Nice drop that, recommended.

Status
Not open for further replies.