• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

RWC 2011 QF1: Ireland v Wales (W Pool C v RU Pool D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

grievous

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Hope halftime doesnt deflate the Irish possesion or Wales will get in. Ireland will go back to their OGara drop kicks as they cant get past Welsh defense

whatty

Bob Loudon (25)
I think Joubert is having a blinder, and can only hope Lawrence referees in a similar manner tomorrow.

Wishful thinking?

Does not bother me, spending time debating on how bad a ref is going to be especially the bias he will show to the opposition is just a complete waste of time.

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
Jeez i still don't who I want to win this. Game seems to be flying by timewise. Priestland hits the post. Christ.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Fantastic work Leigh Halfpenny.

Edit: On the same page regards to Joubert Scotty but he's done alright I think, compared to others...main one thats bugged me is tackler not letting go, thats bothered me a lot. All else very good game.

Edit: WALES IN!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Irish defence non existant there).

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
Joubert is having a cracker for mine. Wales with the win and 5 point lead with 20mins to go. Could be able to do it anad I reckon we might see a drop goal soon.

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
This should be it. Penalty to put wales more than 2 converted tries ahead. Wales have been impressive but I have been a little disappointed by iLand. Maybe they played their grand final against Aus as they looked to have been off the pace a little today.

Edit, hits the post again so slim chance for the irish.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Magnificent defence from the Welsh. Irish have tried but just not enough from them.

....it's nice to be right too. Shame I didnt get home quick enough to put a bet on this! Spewing!

Status
Not open for further replies.