• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Round 5: Rebels v Tahs - Friday 19/3, AAMI Park, 7:45pm AEDT

Scooter

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
He didn’t actually, the first 3 all either went backwards or were off a Rebels player, not sure about the last one though! Academic anyway, if he did it was full time.

To me and DCTarget agrees I thought he knocked it (forward) into Tuttle on the ground 2 or 3 times.

dru

David Wilson (68)
To me and DCTarget agrees I thought he knocked it (forward) into Tuttle on the ground 2 or 3 times.

This is really not the issue.

Tahs hopelessly disappointing, but took some sting out in the last 10 mins.

Kenny Powers

Ron Walden (29)
The TV cut away to Penney he had a dead man walking stare. Whilst he could have made some better calls he should not shoulder the whole blame for the Waratahs. Roger Davis needs to go and basically anyone who has been there for more than 2 years across the Board and management and absolutely anyone involved in recruitment.
It’s one less task Chekia has to do and he can get straight down to coaching.

dru

David Wilson (68)
The TV cut away to Penney he had a dead man walking stare. Whilst he could have made some better calls he should not shoulder the whole blame for the Waratahs. Roger Davis needs to go and basically anyone who has been there for more than 2 years across the Board and management and absolutely anyone involved in recruitment.
It’s one less task Chekia has to do and he can get straight down with coaching.

Penny: "we're better than that"

No. you are not mate. You are exactly as good as that. That is what a score board says.