• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Round 5 - Jaguares v Reds, Jose Amalfitani Stadium, Sunday 26 March @ 7:40am AEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NTT

Lets go Reds!

We can't let the powder puff blue mob be the only winning Aussie team this week!

T

TOCC

McIntyre telegraphing his outside passes, needs to look at attacking the line or going inside

T

TOCC

And he is now moving laterally in the direction of where he is gong to pass too.. makes it hard for the receivers and easy for the defenders

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Tough call on Nabuli, surely he was attempting a tackle rather than trying to bat the ball away?

EDIT: double cheese, Douglas off. Jags must score & do, try De la Fuento. Hernandez converts, 7-0.

N

NTT

Wow, Reds are getting reffed off the park early by Mike Fraser.
Compare how soft those cards were compared to Hoffmans reluctance to card the Crusaders.
McIntyre needs to straighten up taking the line on.

danfletcherau

Frank Row (1)
Referring this season has been completely bonkers. McIntyre looks like McIntyre which is disappointing. Was hoping he had made some improvements over the off season but it seems since starting in a run-on position he has reverted back to his usual methods. Only positives I see from this game so far is Tuttle and Karmichael.

TSR

Andrew Slack (58)
I'm not saying the ref was wrong - but I'm almost over watching rugby. If the heirachy genuinely think Nabuli's offence was a yellow card then I think they're fucktards. Reducing a team by one for that is fucking stupid.

I'd like to see Douglas' again too. It appeared to me that the maul broke apart and he was entitled to come in. The ref was right there to be fair, but even if that wasn't the case that happens every game and I've never seen it yellow carded first offence. That is shit.

I've been a vocal critic of the lack of discipline in the Reds, but if that is the direction rugby wants to go than fuck it.

Marcelo

Ken Catchpole (46)
Because professional players have never missed an easy tackle?

I know Bautista Ezcurra, he has played 20 minutes in Super Rugby. And Perese is one of the best wingers coming from the Aussie rugby system, according many users. That shows how low is the level of the new generations. Another example could be Simone, one of the best NRC/Shute Shield players who can't shine at this level. Not like the ITM players

T

TOCC

I know Bautista Ezcurra, he has played 20 minutes in Super Rugby. And Perese is one of the best wingers coming from the Aussie rugby system, according many users. That shows how low is the level of the new generations. Another example could be Simone, one of the best NRC/Shute Shield players who can't shine at this level. Not like the ITM players

It's one tackle champ, Perese also beat the same player in one of his runs, doesn't make him an amateur

Parse

Bill Watson (15)
I can;t understand why the Reds keep kicking it away. When they held on to the ball earlier in the match they looked good. All they do now is kick it back to the opposition and then realise none of them (the Reds) can tackle properly.

Dan54

David Wilson (68)
Geez I thought that was a harsh call on Nabuli, there was perhaps a penalty (and I thought for the headhigh he attempted straight after) but it pretty hard with the having to card someone for that knock down!

Status
Not open for further replies.