• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Round 5 - Jaguares v Reds, Jose Amalfitani Stadium, Sunday 26 March @ 7:40am AEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NTT

Under the standard set early by the ref, surely the Jaguares should have at least 4 yellow cards this game for deliberate knock ons in the tackle.

Simon.

Bob Loudon (25)
Real Comedy Capers stuff from the Reds. They look like startled rabbits when they make a line break, they have no idea what they are doing.

N

NTT

Whats that? Jaguares 3rd warning? Compared to zero warnings for Douglas?

oztimmay

Tony Shaw (54)
Staff member
Looks like Quade isn't happy with the TMO either...

quade.JPG

Posted, and deleted quickly.

redstragic

Alan Cameron (40)
It is an insanely tough travel gig, Au, SA and Ar in the last three weeks, but geez, we have let one slip by this week.

Parse

Bill Watson (15)
Wait.. what? Was this the Super Rugby match? I thought we were watching the under 8's considering the anti-contact rules and all the lack of insight and schoolboy errors.

Dan54

David Wilson (68)
Highlight of the second 40 has gotta be the ref blowing full time. How can you have that much ball & do so little with it? If I hadn't seen it I wouldn't have believed it possible.

And I not even sure who they can blame anymore WOB, last couple of years it was Richard Graham, think maybe it just the players!! It's not the coaches, or the refs!!

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Highlight of the second 40 has gotta be the ref blowing full time. How can you have that much ball & do so little with it? If I hadn't seen it I wouldn't have believed it possible.

Im just wondering, given your allegiances, what illness would drive you to watch the Reds.......in Argentina?
Dont you have universal health cover over there?

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
LOL, I'm not "over there" for another coupla weeks but I am home alone here in SEQ, there was SFA else on while I was waiting for the cricket (NZ v SA) & I kinda got hooked. Won't happen again, I promise :)

Dan54

David Wilson (68)
Lol IS, WOB is like me a kiwi that lives in Qld, so probably also like me hoping they will play better. Also it's rugby and we compelled to watch it!!
Geez I know I will do it again!!

Simon.

Bob Loudon (25)
Poor discipline. Poor choices. But above all, poor basic skills. I don't even get excited when the Reds have a lineout in the opposition 22, just a feeling of resignation because I know they are either going to botch the lineout or spill the ball within two or three phases.

And when Kerevi had that linebreak with runners either side and one defender to beat, all I could wonder was how they were going to stuff it up. I think it's actually an even worse feeling than watching them under Graham, because this is just apathy.

Status
Not open for further replies.