• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Round 12 Blues v Force Auckland - Battle of the Basement

Status
Not open for further replies.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
884685.jpg

"Yes, John. I can do that. In return, 2 All Blacks injured until around June."
"Oh fine, fuck yeah, no problem, fine with that, where do I sign?"

Or........

image.jpg

I get the Robert Johnson reference BTW, not averse to the right kind of Blues, me :)

M

Moono75

Speaking of which...

Seriously, and as I may have mentioned before, any country with an unofficial anthem that specifically references the detention of a (male BTW) sheep for reasons never adequately explained needs to tread VERY carefully here :)

That was just for a lamb roast....not a spit roast.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Next game. Drop Cummins. Godwin. Ebberson. Morahan. Burton and I might watch it. Drop Foley as well.

I'm seeing a team that gets flogged every week when they play their game plan and then once they realise they can't win they play their own game and do well. I'm over watching us play. To many holes in my dry wall. Similar to our defensive line.

The blues played pretty badly I thought and still had enough game to smash us. Force suck balls

Dan54

David Wilson (68)
Shiggins my man, I can actually understand your frustration, and I think you maybe right in that Force seem to be just going through the motions, especially the backline. As I said earlier in thread 'rent-a-quote' looks tired and/or disinterested at best. Not sure I saw to many of Force backline that gave me impression they wanted to dominate anyone, which must be disappointing , because previous years that never looked a problem, complete opposite in fact.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Having lost a couple of acquaintances to the Black Dog, I'm more concerned that the song could be construed as promoting suicide as a way to deal with depression for fiscally challenged unemployed, and hungry young men.

http://www.beyondblue.org.au/

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)

Nipper

Ward Prentice (10)
Can someone please tell me why the f#%$# Sias Ebersohn is still getting game time for the Force? Please, if there is a an adventurous soul out there who can tell me what he adds to the team, you will win the $60k prize.

He only knows one option, and that is to kick. And he's not good at it.

Let's just give up on the hope that he's going to come good and start working the next one in the queue.

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2008/01/pitcairn200801

Prisoners and families write one another daily. The postmaster, Dennis Christian, is swamped with hundreds of letters. Three times a week, he delivers mail to the prison, and returns to the town square with a sack of letters from the men. So much mail is going back and forth that supporters in Auckland are sending sheets of postage stamps to help cash-strapped islanders. Ten-cent stamps make the 3,300-mile journey to be glued on letters to the prison, a five-minute walk from the post office. There is also an envelope shortage. Accustomed to privation, the islanders are now weaving envelopes out of grass* and may have found a needed source of income—eBay auctions for grass envelopes with rare Pitcairn stamps addressed to mutineer descendants in Her Majesty’s Prison Pitcairn.

*shame Byron's hands are so rubbish. Another potential source of island income down the shitter

Status
Not open for further replies.