• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Round 12 Blues v Force Auckland - Battle of the Basement

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

galumay

Why does the on field ref let the video ref over rule him when they were both looking at identical footage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tordah

Dave Cowper (27)
Really Ref a yellow to DHP. He had eyes only on the ball. Play on!

He should get his eyes checked though, nowhere near the ball and running with elbows out towards other player's throats is just careless and dumb. Yellow for stupidity probably, though a penalty might have sufficed

Gnostic

Mark Ella (57)
I can just imagine Foley in the change rooms, great half boys, you are winning this one well. 60% possession, territory. Just need to fix up the tackling boys. What about the scoreboard coach? Foley, don't worry about that, it's obviously a mistake, the statistics have us well ahead.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
He took a player blatantly out in the air. Eyes no where near the ball, didn't even make an attempt at the ball. Woeful judgement. Seen reds for those in the NH.

G

galumay

I must admit it's hard to imagine how the Force could possibly win another game this year. They are shit.

G

galumay

He took a player blatantly out in the air. Eyes no where near the ball, didn't even make an attempt at the ball. Woeful judgement. Seen reds for those in the NH.

Must be a different game I am watching, accidental collision while leaping for the ball, blues player was totally unsighted to him because he was eyes only for the ball. Ref rightly saw it as penalty only - until over ruled by video ref.

D

daz

I have to wonder why Richard Graham is always on the short list to be fired, and Foley isn't.

I just cannot see what significant and lasting steps forward the Force have taken since he came on board.

Status
Not open for further replies.