• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Reds vs Bulls 2011R09

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Ioane gets isolated a bit too much - more a problem of the lack of followers than him - he's hitting the line hard, so someone ought to be behind him. Reds have been turned over a few too many times this way - need to tighten it up. They're finding some spaces though. I like the use of Beau Robinson as a foil to Cooper / Genia at times with some nice quick passing back and forth.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Super try by Morahan - nice dummy then put the foot down. Kirschner made an almighty meal of the defence though - charging up at the Reds winger rather than watching Morahan.

Reactions: DPK

minorbird

Tom Lawton (22)
Morahan shoes some toe, gasses both the Bulls wingers and goes straight through a gap from a Reds scrum. Quade misses the conversation, 22-13 Reds.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Fairly stupid call from the Arse Ref getting his melon on the telly - Davies tackled Hougaard with his chin by accident.

G

GC

Cooper's skills tonight have been absolutely unbelievable. I think he's even done some tackling & rucking as well.

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
Just reading the commentary is enough for me to applaud how the Reds are playing tonight. It's looking more and more like Genia and Cooper have to be the halves combination for the Wobs. Sanchez looks to be back to his best this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.