• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Reds vs Bulls 2011R09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie D

Bob Davidson (42)
Bulls score a try, Steyn converts. Reds 39 - Bulls 30. Game over, 6 in a row for the Reds who lead the Oz conference by 8 points.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Bulls in for a consolation try to Basson - should kick it too - will be 39-30 in a minute.
And that is full time - well done Reds, and well done Bulls for sticking at it and having a real go.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
Had a great night! Huge crowd and they fired up a bit and had some fun. Digby's try celebration was special.

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
Bonus point win. You little beauty.

Forget about on paper as it is official that Harris and Ant Fainga'a make a great centre pairing.

Best of all, we pull clear on the conference ladder.

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)
ACT Rock-Steady Cru-sader?

I was 6 years old on the wet area at school, my bro and I doin a beatbox while busting out turtles and backspins

On the try itself, did anyone else think Diggers was going to stuff it up by miskicking it or trying to pick it up to early??

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Fucking Outstanding!!!

Some of the best action you will ever see tonight!

1. Cooper Flick Pass in Goal
2. Digby Ioane redefining the post-try celebration in Rugby, &
3. Every single Reds player standing up & delivering the goods.

You beauty! Go the Reds!!!!!!!

T

TOCC

I thought it was a impressive result considering they had just returned from South Africa and were no doubt quite fatigued and let lagged still..

The game plan surprised me, a significant change from last week!

lincoln

Bob Loudon (25)
Great game - I am having a "blues brother" moment and seeing the light - the Tahs were so ordinary and just lack so much without Waugh and Horne. Cooper/Genia combination is pure magic (or black magic in the less PC 80's).

Status
Not open for further replies.