• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Reds vs Bulls 2011R09

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TOCC

il correct someone if they misrepresent or twist what i have said

BTW, Weather tonight is looking ominous, rain likely

Set piece magic

John Solomon (38)
bit of drizzle in brissy this morning. Should clear up by the arvo. Let's hope so anyway. Bringing all the lads tonight rugby and non rugby so it better be a good game

Finsbury Girl

Trevor Allan (34)
Don't mind a bit of wet weather. The piggies have shown they can mix it with the best when they want to. They'll have to work extremely hard tonight though, the dutchmen will be hurting & are due a big game.

A

allitsab

bit of drizzle in brissy this morning. Should clear up by the arvo. Let's hope so anyway. Bringing all the lads tonight rugby and non rugby so it better be a good game

Boy I hope it clears up... Have flown up from Sydney for all the games so far, and I've got to say, the forecast this morning had me seriously contemplating skipping the flight and watching in the comfort of my loungeroom. All the same, sitting at the airport now and hoping for the best weather wise! Oh, and go Reds, of course!

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
no rain here.

Nothing on the current radar

IDR663.loop.shtml

but showers increasing to rain is the forecast.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Unless the Tahs launch a monumental comeback in the next 40 mins, the Reds have a great opportunity to put some real distance between themselves and the rest of the Australian conference.

I hope they take that opportunity. Go the Reds!!!

minorbird

Tom Lawton (22)
Wow great try from Cooper after multiple phases. Faked out Matfield and Spies and ghosted through under the dots. 7 - 3 to the Reds.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Unless the Tahs launch a monumental comeback in the next 40 mins, the Reds have a great opportunity to put some real distance between themselves and the rest of the Australian conference.

I hope they take that opportunity. Go the Reds!!!
I had hoped both teams might win. Maybe that's just me.

G

GC

17-13 Reds. Bulls scored from a kickoff to the Reds with no Red laying a hand on the ball or man just before half time. Otherwise good play from Reds. Hope they've got the fuel in the tank.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Reds looked better than the Bulls by more than 4, but the Bulls took all their chances.
Bulls might run out of gas. Good game to watch though.

maxdacat

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Samo over for a try according to superxv.com

(not updating here??or my sh!tty optus wireless connection?)

Status
Not open for further replies.