• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Reds v Waratahs Rd 18 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TOCC

There has been some memorable moments in the QLD-NSW games in the last 2 years

TSR

Andrew Slack (58)
There are some things in life sent along merely to entertain us. Having met waratahjeseus in the flesh a number of times I can assure you all he's VERY entertaining. That blue jacket (phew!), that hat!

No offence meant, waju, please don't take any.

Well, WJs certainly a glass half full kind of guy, and there are way too few of those sort of people around.

Scotty

David Codey (61)
Not sure if the team has been posted yet. Some injured players are back for the Reds:

Holmes
Fainga'a
Slipper
Simmons
AWH
Schatz
Gill
Higginbotham

Genia
Cooper
Ioane
Harris
Fainga'a
Shipperley
Morahan

Hanson, Daley, Samo, Robinson, Bulter, Lucas, Tapuai

Schadenfreude

John Solomon (38)
Not sure if the team has been posted yet. Some injured players are back for the Reds:

Holmes
Fainga'a
Slipper
Simmons
AWH
Schatz
Gill
Higginbotham

Genia
Cooper
Ioane
Harris
Fainga'a
Shipperley
Morahan

Hanson, Daley, Samo, Robinson, Bulter, Lucas, Tapuai

If we lose with that team we should give it all away.

BTW did anyone mention Qld City vs Country is on at 5:30 at Suncorp?

It would be worth sneaking in a bit early for a look.

Lyall

Herbert Moran (7)
Surely the only guaranteed way for Queensland to win is for everyone to go down to the TAB and back the Brumbies, Crusaders, Waratahs, Sharks and Bulls to win?

L

Linebacker_41

Surely the only guaranteed way for Queensland to win is for everyone to go down to the TAB and back the Brumbies, Crusaders, Waratahs, Sharks and Bulls to win?

LOL - Maybe that will be my multi bet for the weekend?

If I dont win at the TAB then I still win for the weekend.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Good luck getting more than 1.10 for Crusaders, Bulls and Sharks combined.

Broncos vs Warriors the night before should rip the turf up for a heavy track.

Lyall

Herbert Moran (7)
I know, it's a sure sign of desperation to turn to Murphy's Law, it's definately NOT about the money!

Interesting point about the heavy track though, now, every time a scrum collapses there's no way could it be the Queensland front row...............

emuarse

Desmond Connor (43)
No surprises here.

Queensland team: Luke Morahan, Dom Shipperley, Anthony Fainga'a, Mike Harris, Digby Ioane, Quade Cooper, Will Genia (c), Scott Higginbotham, Liam Gill, Jake Schatz, Adam Wallace-Harrison, Rob Simmons, James Slipper, Saia Fainga'a, Greg Holmes. Res: James Hanson, Ben Daley, Radike Samo, Beau Robinson, Jarrad Butler, Ben Lucas, Ben Tapuai.

Status
Not open for further replies.