• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Reds v Waratahs Rd 18 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

emuarse

Desmond Connor (43)
Winning games is very much about attitude.
I believe the Reds attitude to win this game is significently greater than the Waratahs, who are only trying to prevent a whitewash of losses.
The Reds will give it everything over the last quarter, but need to have two tries to their credit in the first three quarters.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Realistically, on a heavy track I think we will need a quick start to have any chance of a BP. We will need a try inside the first 20 and hopefully 2 by halftime. If we're chasing 3+ tries in the 2nd half the anxiety levels may get too high and start causing errors. Obviously, come kick off, the eternally optomist that resides inside me will be sure we can grab 3 tries inside the last 5 mins but my internal optomist isn't always right. ;)

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
I couldn't sleep last night. I tossed and turned finding no comfort in the company of my bed nor my lover beside me. Around 4am I decided to go for a run, having not performed this operation in some time I believe I overestimated my ability and will to do so and as I sat resting in the bus stop that positions itself several meters from the frontbgate,i thought, what would Tom Carter do. The answer is simple "f@#k shit up". Let's face It, the myth of this all out attack that yields only 2 more try's than the Tahs this season and one less last, it's time it ended, they won a championship,it was good but natural order dictates that even the humble fly will get lucky and kill a spider every now and then.

A waratah is fragile, it sits upon a stem thin and tall, it's natural defense is to move in the direction it's blown, humbled and at the mercy of the elements around it. A koala on the other hand is neither red nor fascinating, their boring blobs of std carrying rodent bear. Perhaps when our forefathers named these teams over a hundred years ago, they new..............

.............Tahs by 23

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
this game will very much show the culture within the Waratah system. If they play negative footy, intentionally slowing down the game more to deny the Reds a final position that as a tactic to win the game, then the place is poison.

They need to get out there and just play their game to win the match.

I'll be very interested to see what happens.

If the weather stays, the track will be fine. Suncorp will be dry as a bone. Just checked the weather forecast however and its suggesting rain is developing to showers.

Either way, I believe the Reds will take it to the Tahs in the forwards and that will be where the game will be won.

The Red Baron

Chilla Wilson (44)
This is the type of Koala I hope the precious petals come up against tonight:

cranky koala.jpg

tragic

John Solomon (38)
I couldn't sleep last night. I tossed and turned finding no comfort in the company of my bed nor my lover beside me. Around 4am I decided to go for a run, having not performed this operation in some time I believe I overestimated my ability and will to do so and as I sat resting in the bus stop that positions itself several meters from the frontbgate,i thought, what would Tom Carter do. The answer is simple "f@#k shit up". Let's face It, the myth of this all out attack that yields only 2 more try's than the Tahs this season and one less last, it's time it ended, they won a championship,it was good but natural order dictates that even the humble fly will get lucky and kill a spider every now and then.

A waratah is fragile, it sits upon a stem thin and tall, it's natural defense is to move in the direction it's blown, humbled and at the mercy of the elements around it. A koala on the other hand is neither red nor fascinating, their boring blobs of std carrying rodent bear. Perhaps when our forefathers named these teams over a hundred years ago, they new......

.....Tahs by 23

Its OK WJ. There are pills that will make the voices stop.

redstragic

Alan Cameron (40)
On the bus and there is only red being worn.

Angry red fuckin koala's in every seat and standing I the aisle!!!

Let's go reds, let's go fuck some shit up.

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
Had a VB tallie (brown snake) to losen up prior to sipping a red with a plate of spag. bol. prepared by Mrs D.
We gotta getta bonus point tonite boys!

Reds fans, sit down, strap in, shut up, and hang on!!

redstragic

Alan Cameron (40)
Tahs have been warming up for 15 minutes and all I have seen them do is kick to each other???

Omen? Game plan?

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Had a VB tallie (brown snake) to losen up prior to sipping a red with a plate of spag. bol. prepared by Mrs D.
We gotta getta bonus point tonite boys!

Reds fans, sit down, strap in, shut up, and hang on!!

All will be revealed in an hour or so.

Our mob are looking good. The coffee grounds reading was Waratahs positive.

May have gone overboard on the Red tonight Mr Doug.

Status
Not open for further replies.