• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Reds v Force Rd 8 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Moono75

Are you forgetting Graham's career path already? I mean that's cute that you've been preparing for a few weeks. Try preparing for a few years and maybe you'd have a better shot this weekend.

Grahams 18 months removed from the Force program so he has about as much insight into the Force as Ray Charles in a cave. As for coaching we'll just borrow the Lions gameplan, the 'Origami Strategy' put the Reds under pressure and they fold, fold, fold.

Hammeroid

Chris McKivat (8)
I'm Hoping we beat the Reds on Saturday night as the camera pans to Richard 'Ass hole" Graham's face as he concedes he's a terrible coach/Person and is fired on Sunday Morning and begins the search for the next team on his list to destroy. Rebels beware!

FORCE!!!! Lets beat those Ball-less Queenslanders!

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
Grahams 18 months removed from the Force program so he has about as much insight into the Force as Ray Charles in a cave. As for coaching we'll just borrow the Lions gameplan, the 'Origami Strategy' put the Reds under pressure and they fold, fold, fold.

Up yours Moono. :) You just made me spray my cup of tea over the computer screen.

USARugger

John Thornett (49)

Are you sure those 11k crowds have left the Force with enough extra cash to buy a referee for the night? That's about the only way you are replicating anything from the Lions match.

Nipper

Ward Prentice (10)
And I thought Rebels fans had short memories. Too many years on the drink on lonely, desperate game days has had serious impacts on some fans.

No, we remember the last three Reds v Force matches very clearly.

Nipper

Ward Prentice (10)
I just can't see how the Force could win. I am sure it will be tight and a grind, as that is what teams without options do, however Suncorp will be too fast and sense will prevail.

Didn't the Reds just let up 17 points and only win by 5 over probably the worst attacking team in the comp? Without options indeed.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
And at Fortress Suncorp of all places ;)

Hopefully Marto favours the Reds, and gives the Force absolutely no hope of winning on Rugby HQ, and the boys see it. The Force seem to get up for games when Marto goes off on his inane rants in the press.

USARugger

John Thornett (49)
Are Force fans actually so delusional that two of you have used the Lions match as a measuring stick for the Reds' performance?

Subtract the Stuart Berry factor and the Reds comfortably win that match by 10-15 points.

This banter has been great though. If any of you Force fans were traveling and I were still in Brisbane I'd absolutely invite you for a post match beer, well, as long as the bar wasn't crowded - being the friend of the crying drunk can get awkward pretty quickly.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
I love it how the banter is going both ways but it's really only the Reds fans who are getting very defensive about everything.

It's all part of the banter people! You're not meant to take every comment seriously.

Just go with the flow and try and come up with a better insult in return!

emuarse

Desmond Connor (43)
Probably the most serious problem for Force fans is that they don't know how to count past 3.
So if the Force should fluke a win away on Saturday night, you are going to see a lot of very confused sandgropers.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Love the banter and it seems there are some one-eyed Force Supporters here. It's a shame that single eye is either in the middle of their forehead or squarely between the buttocks.

Thankfully us Queenslanders are normal, well balanced amd objective supporters of rugby

I guess you could say that us Force fans having 1 eye makes it easier to focus on you Queenslanders with two heads.....
/|\
/\

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Showing our true class @Braveheart81. Someone needs to teach them some and as many are unable to read our collective actions are speaking louder than words. When the Reds A team loses on Saturday come back here for a lesson in how to be distinguished in victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.