• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Reds v Force Rd 8 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammeroid

Chris McKivat (8)
What is with Reds fans thinking they can win, You do realize your really...really bad. Force by 12 +. Also I had a dream last night

25-14 to the force with kyle Godwin sealing it with a late try and Cummins putting a shot on quade. I thought it was was real :(

Saturdays tomorrow. YES!

M

Moono75

If you think the Reds are not a champion team you are kidding yourself.

I don't think the Reds are a champion team. Regardless of the result on Saturday. I'm not kidding. Fans of the team are always the last to recognise that things are slipping.

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
The Reds are more than capable but have work to do. We are in the hunt and yet to peak.

brokendown

Vay Wilson (31)
isn't good that there is genuine concern from Red's fans that this game is not a mere formality(despite the TAB odds)
who knows the result,but as long as the Force keep playing as well as they have for the past three games,I will be pleased

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
I think a good team can make their opposition look like a pack of fools. But I think the last three wins the Force have had has been more than that. The Rebels, Highlanders and Chiefs were woeful- more than just playing badly under pressure. If the Reds actually turn up to play, we are fucked.

M

Moono75

I think a good team can make their opposition look like a pack of fools. But I think the last three wins the Force have had has been more than that. The Rebels, Highlanders and Chiefs were woeful- more than just playing badly under pressure. If the Reds actually turn up to play, we are fucked.

I think the team deserves a bit more credit than what your giving them. We played the Highlanders with 13 men for the final 9 minutes. I'd like to see how many other teams would hold out the opposition for the win like we did. Don't be an apologist and bow down to false rugby idols.

Nipper

Ward Prentice (10)
If you think the Reds are not a champion team you are kidding yourself.

Not sure where this "The Reds are a champion team" nonsense is coming from. If they are, they're sure doing a great job of concealing it - barely getting over perhaps the worst team in the comp - at home - and getting outscored 2 tries to 1. I wouldn't call that a "champion team" performance. You're only as good as your last outing.

Look it's going to be a close match - too close to call, but to call them a "champion team" is delusional. 2011 is calling - it wants its trophy back.

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Not sure you have any idea what a 'champion team' is. Maybe I should give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you missed the context in which it was used.

Penguin

John Solomon (38)
I don't think the Reds are a champion team. Regardless of the result on Saturday. I'm not kidding. Fans of the team are always the last to recognise that things are slipping.

Fuck me, 3 wins in a row, 1st time in the history of the club & the Force are a champion team?!?! You lot are delusional!
Force winning streak ends tonight in a landslide!

To clear up the confusion of some in the west. The saying a team of champions over a champion team relates to teams that try to buy a championship by poaching other teams star players. The Reds have been that champion team in the past & are striving to be that champion team again. They can never be accused of being a team of champions as they have mostly been there from the start of their respective careers.

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
What is with Reds fans thinking they can win, You do realize your really.really bad. Force by 12 +. Also I had a dream last night

25-14 to the force with kyle Godwin sealing it with a late try and Cummins putting a shot on quade. I thought it was was real :(

Saturdays tomorrow. YES!

Shit, "you had a dream"
I did not realise Martin Luther King was reincarnate. You must be working in the Bakery with Elvis and The Big O

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
Okay I think we have to be sure to keep having fun with this and not get too serious. Some of your comments are getting a little defensive and I can see it going bad very quickly.

Hammeroid

Chris McKivat (8)

Please be joking, No force fan would ever say that. That actually make me slightly angry. Why does every team we beat have to be woeful to lose to us, we are not that bad. Pound for pound I reckon we have slightly better team then the Reds tonight.

Nipper

Ward Prentice (10)
Fuck me, 3 wins in a row, 1st time in the history of the club & the Force are a champion team?!?! You lot are delusional!
Force winning streak ends tonight in a landslide!

To clear up the confusion of some in the west. The saying a team of champions over a champion team relates to teams that try to buy a championship by poaching other teams star players. The Reds have been that champion team in the past & are striving to be that champion team again. They can never be accused of being a team of champions as they have mostly been there from the start of their respective careers.

Perhaps you should do a little homework and check out the guys who have been toiling away for several years in Perth (aka Hodgo, Wykes), and the WA boys who are coming through the ranks.

"Buy a championship by poaching other teams star players", indeed. Please explain who the "star players" are in the Force side that have been poached? Not to mention that it's a fully professional game with players transferring all over the map.

So, what is your point?

It's kind of humorous, listening the the Reds fans on this forum. "The Reds are going to smash them!" But, ah, where and how are they going to beat them? "Um, because, arggghh, ummmm.... because they're THE REDS. Don't you know we won the Super Rugby Championship in 2011 (after years of mediocrity)?!!"

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
Not sure where this "The Reds are a champion team" nonsense is coming from. If they are, they're sure doing a great job of concealing it

I think they found one of those invisibility cloaks like in Harry Potter and put the team's championship credentials under it. Richard Graham put his coaching talent on the ground next the cloak and nobody could see that either.

Draw 3 all in a stinkfest at suncorp.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I hope so. I put a fiver on a draw at about 26 to 1.

Reactions: gel
Status
Not open for further replies.