• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Reds 2019

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
& Thor

To have a scrummager that dominate at this age. The reds/wallabies will be fools if they let him walk when his contract renegotiations is due next time.

Yup. Even more than Petaia (who is an outstanding prospect, no doubt).

Some positions have more talent pushing through than others.

Lemno01

Allen Oxlade (6)
Does anyone know if the trial game is being streamed?

I can't seem to find any mention of it in any of the announcements...

Thanks

sunnyboys

Bob Loudon (25)
So Kerevi taking off after this year eh???

I truly despair of rugby these day - the admins and the players - it’s exasperating

I watch it despite everything telling me to walk away, to leave it to its incompetence and money grabbing.

Short rant over.

The Nomad

Bob Davidson (42)
Is Kerevi leaving a definite?
I know a lot of people think it's inevitable , but is it confirmed?

Head in the clouds stuff I know, but maybe a successful and enjoyable year with the Reds and a new Wallabies head coach by year's end might make a contract extension possible?

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
it isn't confirmed as far as I know.

In fact Brad Thorn said that, in naming him captain, he hoped he would stay at Ballymore for many years.

At the same time Kerevi said he was just focusing on this year.

Jamie

Billy Sheehan (19)
The Rebels should have it on their site, still not much in terms of updates from both teams. Last week I had to send a message via Social to get a "Yes we are streaming the game" Rebels/Brumbies

They need to be on point with tis type of stuff, let's not even talk about the Tahs, I sent a message this morning and all I got was "Radio silence"

Jimmy_Crouch

Ken Catchpole (46)
Is Kerevi leaving a definite?
I know a lot of people think it's inevitable , but is it confirmed?

Head in the clouds stuff I know, but maybe a successful and enjoyable year with the Reds and a new Wallabies head coach by year's end might make a contract extension possible?

I am presuming he will duck off to Japan for a double season then be back. Who wouldn't for a $2m pay day.

dillyboy

Arch Winning (36)
Stream is live on the rebels Facebook page - meakes over & Quade nails the conversion from the sideline.

7-0 to the rebels at quarter time

dillyboy

Arch Winning (36)
12-7 to the Mexican Reds at half time.

Lucky try from DP to put the comReds on the board just before half time

dillyboy

Arch Winning (36)
I'm not sure about "needs to be" but I suspect that Thorn's "style" wont allow DP to be a starter unless he is doing something extrordinary. I'd imagine Duncan has a season in front of him starring as depth. And that makes Kerevi 12; Petaia 13 more likely.

Also, after Reg's crazy news about McGahan I would think Hegarty will appear as back up 10 at some point. Though we have lacked a defined 15 as well.

I'm hoping for a big year from Adam Korczyk - he needs it going forward. The bloke seems to be filling out nicely.

I know trial form doesn't always mean too much but DP has looked impressive tonight

The Nomad

Bob Davidson (42)
Reg, what’s the go with the multiple posts from an overseas source early the last few mornings that end up deleted a few hours later?

Has GAGR been hacked by the Russians?