• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Reds 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parse

Bill Watson (15)
I've also heard on this thread that Taylor is out.

Bloody heck, then actually who is there left to choose from?

1. For God's sake could some super coach show up and save the Reds and thus give us Red's fans something to feel good about again.
2. Lancaster
3. Stiles
4. Mulvihill
5. O'Connor

dru

David Wilson (68)
That leaves
MOC
Stiles
Mulvihill

Lancaster if the ARU can cope.

Edit: oops cross post to Parse.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
One thing that would really bug me would be if the ARU stop Lancaster from coaching the Reds but Hayne is signed to the Tah's with top up money.

Also Reg do you want us to go out and get our information from a reliable source? This is the Internet, that would go against everything it stands for.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dru

David Wilson (68)
Reg one thing, in all the news reports, leaks etc, Blackadder has been "linked with". I've never seen "applied for the job".

My torch has been shifted from a box marked "before" to one labelled "after".

Reactions: mst

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Reactions: dru

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)
One thing that would really bug me would be if the ARU stop Lancaster from coaching the Reds but Hayne is signed to the Tah's with top up money.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Take off your tinfoil hat, mate. There is no way the ARU will give Hayne a top-up. Why would they?

Concentrate your spleen on your own franchise. You guys have done enough harm to yourselves without worrying about imaginary advantages that the Tahs get.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Simpsons_angry_mob.png

Pictured: Reds fans waiting patiently for the announcement of their new coach.

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
Reds couldn't or wouldn't afford Blackadder. Much more money available in Bath

Reckon Taylor would have been only offered the Defence Coach role at Ballymore this week. I reckon he would have refused. It would be clearly a step backwards for him in his rugby coaching future. Also reckon if the big brass ring was offered to him he would have grabbed it.

It scares the shit outa me that Stiles will be appointed. If so, it will be just more of the same as I don't think he has the ability and all that other shit that goes with the role to be a top Super Coach

Looking forward to the announcement

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
So here's an interesting rumour you can choose to deal with as you wish. Blackadder was strongly considered of course, until a not so positive 'endorsement' from a former Crusader colleague now with the Reds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

liquor box

Peter Sullivan (51)
So here's an interesting rumour you can choose to deal with as you wish. Blackadder was strongly considered of course, until a not so positive 'endorsement' from a former Crusader colleague now with the Reds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope it is verified if this is the case

liquor box

Peter Sullivan (51)
This person shall remain anonymous though so we'll use the alias Todd Brawn.

is it possible that Todd Brawn had issues with Blackadder an simply does not want to work with him so tries to stop him getting the job?

I hope any issues are confirmed with more than one person

Status
Not open for further replies.